Waterwork with Roxi

wems2371
GDF Junkie

Waterwork with Roxi

Post by wems2371 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:32 pm

Just dropping a link to waterwork video (if I get the link posted right) for our 8.5 month old gsp Roxi. Video editing is my first attempt, and not so great. This is Roxi's 3rd day playing/training in the creek. Other than that, she has only played in some very shallow water as a little pup. Will get her in deeper, swimming water when it gets warmer. Only 40 degrees today. This dog absolutely loves training of any sort, and we try to keep it fun. Yesterday, I got a mop bucket from the garage and went back into the house. Roxi had followed me into the garage, but likes to lag--so I left the door open. About 10 minutes later, I went back to the garage to empty my bucket, and found Roxi curled up on her whoa table (photo below). I don't work winters, so she is accustomed to us going out several times a day and training--and she loves it.

http://s199.photobucket.com/albums/aa28 ... 48346b.pbr

bird

Post by bird » Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:24 am

Last edited by bird on Mon May 05, 2008 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

wems2371
GDF Junkie

Post by wems2371 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:50 am

Looks like good quality footage of Jaxson. Mine was with my little Nikon Coolpix camera, and by the time I edited it and saved--it got all grainy. Not really meant to do video well. Wish we had taken more puppy footage, as it's fun to look back at.......even though she's still only 8.5 months old. I've noticed that lots of people are posting video links lately, and that's pretty cool to see how people are doing things. And yeah, Roxi often only has one speed--super fast.