Still Gotta Love 'EM

jsc11700

Still Gotta Love 'EM

Post by jsc11700 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:23 am

Here is a story some of you guys can relate too. I have a 5 month old GSP Female who is the center of all our attention. This weekend my wife was out of town visiting some relatives, so I allowed my pup to sleep up on the bed with me. My wife got home yesterday and last night as we were getting ready for bed my pup headed off to the bedroom to tuck herself in. I responded with a quick "no" and instructed her to go outside. With a confused look on her face she tucked her tail and headed toward the door, in which I gave her a "good girl" and a pat and went about my business. Just as I turned my back to her she hopped up on the couch and showed me her displeasure with me by peeing on my spot on the couch. I don't think my wife has ever been so mad and I couldn't help but chuckle a little bit as I sent my pup out for the night. Looks like the budding adoloesence has arrived and I'm in for a long few months with this one.

Breton13

Post by Breton13 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:05 pm

Well, it doesn't take long to get them used to the comforts of life, does it? It took one night of Heidi sleeping in our bed, and all of a sudden the kennel isn't good enough :lol: Sorry about your couch :roll:
Fay P.
Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.
Penny's Pedigree
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/3genview.php?id=270

jcbuch

Post by jcbuch » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:35 pm

:lol: :lol:

ohiohuntinweim

Post by ohiohuntinweim » Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:18 am

I have a dog that will pee somewhere just to spite you. If you are doing dishes she will pee right behind you if she's not pleased with you.

But I guess thats what you get with a 16yr old dachshund.

Sorry about the couch Nature's Miracle will help that!
Jeremy

"Going to the woods is going home." -John Muir