Deployment Update

NC Quailhunter

Deployment Update

Post by NC Quailhunter » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:19 pm

Hey Guys and Gals
Well I have been lurking around a lot and I figured I had better give an update to my friends here at GDF. I can't give too many details except that I am on a ship at sea and we are traveling to alot of places getting the job done. The guys are doing fine. Me, I am having a twitch in my leg that is only cured by walking in the uplands and working with my pups. The membership here has definately helped with that problem and kept the fire burning. I would like to say hey to all the new members since I have left.
Thanks for the pictures and the trial results. I will see you around the forum.
NCQ
I'd rather live on the side of a mountain, than wander through canyons of concrete and steel.

dlfl

Re: Deployment Update

Post by dlfl » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:36 pm

NCQ,
Thank you for serving and get home as soon as possible!

USAF MSgt. Retired
Dіck

battman1

Post by battman1 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:06 pm

A BIG THANK YOU for what your'e doing.Be as safe as possible.

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:22 pm

Hey, we will try to keep things under control till you get back so get it done and be careful. I had to take a few years off too while I was teaching some boys to fly and you always have the dream of getting home, no matter where that is and getting back to what you love to do.

Keep the head down,

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

midwestfisherman

Post by midwestfisherman » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:58 pm

NCQ,
Take care of yourself out there and give 'em heck!

Thanks for your service and sacrifice. I know it's not easy being away from home.

Take care and keep us updated on how you're doing!
Image * Image

"Your best conservation tool is a well trained hunting dog"

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Fri Oct 03, 2008 4:43 pm

Thanks for Checking in :D

and Thank everyone there for what your doing

Will post some pictures for you we are on the road right now be in texas another day or so and then headed for Ohio

Take Care and God Bless
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

RayGubernat
GDF Junkie

Post by RayGubernat » Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:49 pm

NC Quailhunter -

Just be careful with those Navy types. Remember they have to have Marines on board the big ships to keep them in line. :lol:

All kidding aside, do what you were sent to do and do it good. The better the job you do this time might mean one less deployment for someone else's son or daughter down the road.

Remember the words of General Patton: "The idea is NOT to die for your country, but to make sure that the other SOB dies for his."

A few thousand more Al Quaida martyrs and we might just be getting somewhere. Allah be praised.

RayG

NC Quailhunter

Post by NC Quailhunter » Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:25 am

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. It is greatly appreciated and definately helps keep you motivated. Hopefully I get to meet a bunch of you when I get home. I will see you guys around the forum.
Brian
I'd rather live on the side of a mountain, than wander through canyons of concrete and steel.

Elroy's Bandit

Post by Elroy's Bandit » Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:54 pm

Brian,
Thanks for keeping us all safe back here at home!! Many people don't truly appreciate what you guys do, and go through. Be safe, get home soon.
Bill L.

res283

Post by res283 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:13 pm

Thanks for your service and stay safe!

sambuca

Post by sambuca » Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:33 pm

I appreciate my freedom and I thank you for it! Wishing you a safe return to your pups.

topher40
GDF Junkie

Post by topher40 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:56 am

RayGubernat wrote:NC Quailhunter -

Just be careful with those Navy types. Remember they have to have Marines on board the big ships to keep them in line. :lol:

All kidding aside, do what you were sent to do and do it good. The better the job you do this time might mean one less deployment for someone else's son or daughter down the road.

Remember the words of General Patton: "The idea is NOT to die for your country, but to make sure that the other SOB dies for his."

A few thousand more Al Quaida martyrs and we might just be getting somewhere. Allah be praised.

RayG

Ray you know why they keep Marines on carrier's and such dont you?......................................Sheep are to obvious! :lol: :lol: Sorry I couldnt resist. 8)
NCQ-
In all seriousness though, My family would like to thank you for your sacrifice and dedication! Come home soon and safe! :wink:
Chris E. Kroll
CEK Kennels
http://www.cekkennels.com
785-288-0461

Governments govern best when governments governs least

-Thomas Paine