Daisy May and the Cat

Ditch__Parrot

Daisy May and the Cat

Post by Ditch__Parrot » Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:33 pm

My latest pictures of Daisy May. Our yougest cat likes to play with Daisy May. We keep a basket in our living room full of dog toys. Usually they get scattered about through-out the day. Then we throw them back in before we go to bed. Our cat has decided that when she feals like playing with Daisy May she will just get in the basket and wait for her to come along.

Meller

Re: Daisy May and the Cat

Post by Meller » Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:39 pm

Very Funny! :lol:

h.q.s

Post by h.q.s » Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:24 pm

Nice to see a GSP that likes a cat! When my dogs see a cat they all lock up on point and will honor each other like it's a real bird.

Nice lookin pup.

Prairie Hunter

Post by Prairie Hunter » Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:36 pm

I have seen quite a few GSPs that get along with cats they are raised with, but would still try to kill any stray cat they came across. My dogs were never around cats growing up, so any cat they come across is in peril.

Mattyd

Post by Mattyd » Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:55 pm

JM- Great pics. Hey I can't get my pm feature to work sending anymore???
Please send me your email address.
Thanks.
Matt

Ditch__Parrot

Post by Ditch__Parrot » Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:27 am

Prairie Hunter wrote:I have seen quite a few GSPs that get along with cats they are raised with, but would still try to kill any stray cat they came across. My dogs were never around cats growing up, so any cat they come across is in peril.
With Daisy May it's too early to tell but with Saidie Marie our older dog, she is very gentle with our house cats but any strays in our yard better watch out. She wouldn't try to kill one really unless she ran it to death. Strays we run into while hunting or training she ignores.