Unspecified topic

aylaschamp

Unspecified topic

Post by aylaschamp » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:28 pm

Seems the other thread was a bit off topic so I thought it'd be somewhat fun to come up with a thread that we can discuss some of the more unusual things. After the "white dog" thread and looking at a horse thread I thought about it for a while and figured there had to be a few more people like me? See, I tend to like unusual things! Heck, I'm 5'4" and my gal is pushing 6'. :lol: I have a GSP that has one of the best noses I've ever seen in my short life but he's still trying to learn how to use it. Another GSP is a bit unusual in color and my oldest is a $200 dog I picked up in Ok that has become a NSTRA force to be reckoned with. I have 2 horses that are quite unique and a shotgun that, well, is something of an oddity as well. This isn't what it seems! I'm not trying to brag, yet trying to get people to talk. We all like to be special! Who buys a small Munstenlander(sp?) and wants to be just like everyone else? We all do things to stand out? Let's hear your way and see the pics to prove it! This isn't about bragging it's about how people like to show themselves in a special light.

MOOSE

Re: Unspecified topic

Post by MOOSE » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:01 pm

Here is why I think my female GSP is pretty special. She is a whole 35 lbs soaking wet and stands 20" tall (out of standard yeah I know) but she is a force to be reconded with in dock jumping. Personal best of 19'6"! That is huge for a little dog like her. I am very proud of this little girl. She has her USJ title with the UKC as well. No small feet there!

This is an old picture but the only one I had on photobucket.

Beth
UWP GRCH UMJCH BNJ Shooter's Rising Phoenix CGC-GSP
USUV UMJCH Flying High Rajah TDI- APBT
UJJ CH Legacyk FlwCrk The Old Peublo RD- GSP
UWP UCD UMJ URO1 GRCH BNJ Rumor Has It CGC RN RD NA II- GSP

aylaschamp

Post by aylaschamp » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:19 pm

Moose, That there is BAD A$$!!!!!!

Here are my special pics:

Me and my gal and she's not standing on anything! LOL
Here is my male dog that has one heck of a nose but probably should have been "dunked" cuz he has off color eyes. LOL
My "yeller dog":
My $200 gsp BITCH :
Our horse, she's an Oldenburg and the only one registered in the world with blue eyes!:
Almost forgot the gun! Not much but it's something a bit special?

aylaschamp

Post by aylaschamp » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:53 pm

One other thing, I don't want anyone to think I'm dogging on the Munsterlander owners! That's wasn't my point! I hope you can understand that?

wems2371
GDF Junkie

Post by wems2371 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:53 pm

Grew up on a TWH horse farm for a few decades of my youth, and we had 3 or 4 minimal medicine hats born. From a distance they looked white, and many uninformed folks thought they were albinos. But they did have a cap around their ears and some pigment spots on their faces and rumps, and blue eyes. Those were fairly unusual markings and boy was it frustrating to try to get a predominantly white horse clean. We were told one of the ones we sold was trained as a trick horse out in CA and appeared in a Budweiser commercial a decade ago--but we have yet to confirm that rumor. Sure would be cool if I could though. Denise (I'd love to post a photo, but they're all at mom's house :wink: )

slistoe
GDF Junkie

Post by slistoe » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:59 pm

Yep, you are tailor made for the Silver Lab.

Pretty mainstream here.

aylaschamp

Post by aylaschamp » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:19 am

slistoe wrote:Yep, you are tailor made for the Silver Lab.

Pretty mainstream here.
I've read over some of your post, that's not true! You love to stand out on this forum! :lol:

gsdgspgirlz

Post by gsdgspgirlz » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:52 am

just thought I would clarify some things that it was obviously missed in my last posting, some of you didn't quite get the whole picture so I will spell it out in SIMPLE english so you all can understand, then this will hopefully shed some light on the subject at hand. To hustonme and yawallac, AVA received those hunt titles at 1 year old , and finished the year out with the others, your remarks were an insult and smart Butt , but I accept your mentallity, I do alot of educational pieces on this breed,and the german shepherd dogs ,and speak to a broad range of people, including kids!!!!! To mike cutter, how did you know my fav color was PINK???? if I could, I would own a gsp in PINK!!!LOL Its okay with me you sound like a good guy, and I can take your comment with a laugh>>> to hgs, I agree with you Lets go back with complimenting dogs instead of bashing and smart mouthing those of us who just want to have great dogs with sound temperments and good health.. There are to many other issues this breed faces without all the human elements thrown at them. A very decorated police officer told me and interesting fact one day, A DOG DOESN'T HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO LIE, theyt cannot lie no matter what, so everything about them is on the level, with that said I am leaving you with that do with it what you what , mock me all you want, I really don't give a Darn, I would rather spend my limited time with the dogs and training with them. SEE YA and have fun!!!!!

RHON
Last edited by pear on Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fowl Language

aylaschamp

Post by aylaschamp » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:03 am

Can we at least try to have some fun with it also? I think I figured out why some of the people on here have such an issue with my "yeller dog". First the Ep guys think it's an Ep cross and are jealous cuz she might actually retrieve and add a bit of intelligence to the breed. Second, if it's a lab then those pointing lab guys think it's an advantage also! Then there's the black GSP guys, their jealous cuz they don't have the coolest trend anymore. I almost forgot the Brittney guys, They are happy as a lark cuz there's another dog out there that looks like Garfield! Come on guys and girls if we can't have some fun with this it's not worth it. I hope at least one or two of you smiled a bit when you read that? It's all meant in good humor.

Killer Instinct

Post by Killer Instinct » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:15 am

aylaschamp wrote:..... I hope at least one or two of you smiled a bit when you read that? It's all meant in good humor.
:) :)
.·´¯`·... ><((((º> Tammy ·.¸. ><((((º> .·´¯`·.

Image Image Image Image

Plum Thickets Emma
Northern Lights Abby

h.q.s

Post by h.q.s » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:20 am

aylaschamp wrote:First the Ep guys think it's an Ep cross and are jealous cuz she might actually retrieve and add a bit of intelligence to the breed. Second, if it's a lab then those pointing lab guys think it's an advantage also! Then there's the black GSP guys, their jealous cuz they don't have the coolest trend anymore. I almost forgot the Brittney guys, They are happy as a lark cuz there's another dog out there that looks like Garfield!
You are right about everything on there, except.. I don't think that jealous is the right word for the black GSP Owners :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

aylaschamp

Post by aylaschamp » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:38 am

Even my other GSPs are jealous! The run her into tall grass and find birds, leave her there and hope I cant find her.

MOOSE

Post by MOOSE » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:33 pm

I was going to not even comment on the black, white, purple, pink, magenta colored dogs but want to make something very clear from where I come from.

It doesn't make me one bit jelouse that there may be a "new" color for the GSP. What it does do is frustrate me that those with the "white" GSP say the black one is just as much out of breed standard. Do you realize that only a few registries in the WORLD do NOT allow black GSP's. NONE of the registries that I am aware of allow for the Lemmon colored ones. White is one thing but from all the ones I have seen talked about none of them are white they are more of a sandy color like a yellow lab or lemmon ish like an EP.

Yes the black GSP did come from a cross MANY MANY MANY moons ago in GERMANY none the less. There is a very heavily documented history on the black GSP.

There is no true explenation for these lemmon colored GSP. All one can speculate is a "throw back" of some sort. So then one has to really research that pedigree and wonder if there is an EP or yellow lab somewhere in the lines. If there really is a true demand for the lemmon do what the Germans did and document what cross caused this. Not call it a fluke thing.

I don't have a black GSP because they are the "cool" thing to have. I have one because I personaly think they are beautiful. I like their color better and my female has amazing bloodlines to back her up. Ones that help tell the history of the black GSP. There is no documented history for the lemmon GSP so there is not nearly the credibility to them. The lemmon and the black are on two different playing fields. The black was introduced into the german program for the betterment of the breed at that time. To improve on weaknesses the liver dogs had. I don't see how a lemmon colored dog can help for the betterment of the breed at all. Just because the AKC doesn't recognize the black for the show ring doesn't mean a darn thing. The registries in Germany do and that is what we should all be focusing on with the GSP is what the german standard is. JMO.
Beth

Sharon
GDF Junkie

Post by Sharon » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:36 pm

Killer Instinct wrote:
aylaschamp wrote:..... I hope at least one or two of you smiled a bit when you read that? It's all meant in good humor.
:) :)
I'm having fun here. Please let's not get into black GSPs. Let's see some more horses. Some of you folks need to lighten up . They are only dogs.
" We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

h.q.s

Post by h.q.s » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:56 pm

Only dogs Sharon??? That's crazy talk.

MOOSE, nice post!!! That's true, I was frustrated with all the crazy talk on the black GSP's... I thought it was crazy how a few people were questioning the black being pure bred and being standard and all that .... when they have lemon German Shorthaired Pointers???

belive it or not, Black Shorthairs are better in the breed standard because they have been in the USA for a shorter time...meaning the Americans have had less time to play around with the genetics and make a whole different dog but still call it a GSP.
Last edited by h.q.s on Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sharon
GDF Junkie

Post by Sharon » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:12 pm

:|
" We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

MOOSE

Post by MOOSE » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:18 pm

I am not trying to start any debates I promise. I just had to say my peace is all. You want horses. Here are a few of ours......

My colt last year who is now living with a friend but I still co -own him:
Kiowa

My stallion Outlaw who is an Amber Champagne Appaloosa. We are expecting two foals for him this spring. Both to outside mares.

My black GSP girl Phoenix:

Tundra (my dog jumping GSP) on point:

Torin our APBT who is also a dock jumper(sitting with the hubby)

Rajah our other APBT and BIG DOCK JUMPER personal best of 22'9"

And last but not least our son Jayden who is 2 and is from Guatemala (loving on Torin)

Beth

Killer Instinct

Post by Killer Instinct » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:25 pm

Awww.. All my life I've always wanted a horse, but no such luck. I'm green with envy :mrgreen: ....

Image Image Image Image

Plum Thickets Emma
Northern Lights Abby

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:40 pm

h.q.s wrote:Only dogs Sharon??? Whoa, that's the craziest thing I have heard :mrgreen: :mrgreen: But seriously??

MOOSE, nice post!!! That's true, I was frustrated with all the crazy talk on the black GSP's... I thought it was crazy how a few people were questioning the black being pure bred and being standard and all that .... when they have lemon German Shorthaired Pointers???

belive it or not, Black Shorthairs are better in the breed standard because they have been in the USA for a shorter time...meaning the Americans have had less time to play around with the genetics and make a whole different dog but still call it a GSP.

I think one should know what he is talking about before posting opinions as facts. And since we are in America and the American Shorthair Club does not recognize black then it is as much out of our standard as other unrecognized colors. Even though black has been in this country for years, you can make a case for black being recognized in Germany but it hasn't happened here yet with the American breeders. Some how we need to get back to the premis that we abide by the rules instead of thinking if they don't agree with us they are wrong. I know thats the modern way but that doesn't make it right. If you don't agree with the rules then work at changing them instead of going ahead and doing what you want and then critizing everyone else for doing what they want too.

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

Sharon
GDF Junkie

Post by Sharon » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:30 pm

Beautiful horse. :mrgreen:

birddogsunlimited

Post by birddogsunlimited » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:59 pm

im proud of my little poket pointer

aylaschamp

Post by aylaschamp » Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:04 pm

MOOSE wrote:

Moose, that's one gorgeous Appy!!!!

MOOSE

Post by MOOSE » Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:20 pm

Thanks for the comments on my horses guys.

Ezzy to reply to what you said that is why I have joined the GSPCA to try and educate so that black can be allowed with the AKC. What one needs to realize is the AKC is not the end all to dog registries. The UKC allows black GSP's as well. I know many don't like UKC for some reason I have yet to figure out myself but I really like how many of their standards have now gone back to being very close to the home country standards. I agree though if you don't like it try and do something productive to try and change it. I just believe that the GSP that was bred in Germany and their standard is the one to look back on. But it isn't the AKC who made the standard it is the parent club thus the reason I have joined the parent club and try to make a difference.
Beth

Sharon
GDF Junkie

Post by Sharon » Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:30 pm

birddogsunlimited wrote:im proud of my little poket pointer
What a terrific picture! Gee. I wanna puppy..... :(

aylaschamp

Post by aylaschamp » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:02 pm

First off, I made the comment about the black dogs on the other page to help you get a feeling as to what I'm going through. I, in no way, think any less of the black dogs than normal GSPs. I was merely stating a fact that they had been breed with other lines to create the color. My dog and others like her are from pure stock that have had a genetic mutation best as I can tell. ALL of the dogs, from this breeder and others, that I've see have had the same features(cinnamon roaning, light brown noses and light brown nails). The comment I made on this thread was not to poke sticks at anyone! It was my attempt, whether funny or not, of trying to inject a bit of humor where things were getting a bit heated. Others have poste things that have been a bit spiteful and I looked the other way. Seriously if you cant find some humor in this thread I'm sorry. By the way who was it that wanted a pink GSP??? I think I found one!!!!!

My girlfriend and I just came back from running the dogs and Sandy cut her ear on a wild lemon tree. She bled like a stuck pig!

h.q.s

Post by h.q.s » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:32 pm

GpBlitz,

You haven't seen my black dogs pedigree... it's not even on there

h.q.s

Post by h.q.s » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:42 pm

I need to do something different. Because I am not understood. I can tell you where the black GSP's came from, so if I am doggin on these lemons its because you can't tell me where they came from. I'm done on this forum until things cool down on this black vs white and lemon GSP because the Black is reasonable.. it is ACCEPTED by the AKC, just cause they can't show in the ring doesn't mean anything to me

aylaschamp

Post by aylaschamp » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:44 pm

gpblitz wrote:Nice looking pup. Beaver creek?
If that was directed to me please help me to understand. I don't get it.

aylaschamp

Post by aylaschamp » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:58 pm

h.q.s wrote:I need to do something different. Because I am not understood. I can tell you where the black GSP's came from, so if I am doggin on these lemons its because you can't tell me where they came from. I'm done on this forum until things cool down on this black vs white and lemon GSP because the Black is reasonable.. it is ACCEPTED by the AKC, just cause they can't show in the ring doesn't mean anything to me

Seems your not the only one that's frustrated. When I first joined this forum it was because of these dogs being slammed. Too many of you were screaming about all sorts of things hiding in the wood pile. The lady with the original dog in question has proven over and over her case and yet the majority of people still think she's trying to pull something. What would it take for everyone to believe these dogs are happening all over the states and it has nothing to do with other breeds brought into the lines? As I type this I'm calm, collected and despite some really harsh words hold nothing against anyone. Why are so many people so close minded? Has anyone thought maybe these are an issue and even though their freaky they need to be addressed. Why not help us to figure out why their happening rather than condemn them?

aylaschamp

Post by aylaschamp » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:01 pm

gpblitz wrote: Most know where the yellow came from or have a idea IMO. Not documented.

Dude, please give me your theory!

Duane M

Post by Duane M » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:03 pm

Hey Mia that Oldenburg of yours should meet my buddy Gregs TWH. Those two could be twins including the blue eyes, thier heads are even nearly identically masked. Kinda odd to be honest as I though Greg was the only one who had a horse with those freaky blue eyes, neat as heck but man those eyes get to ya at times. I'll see if I have a pic of Ben from one of our trials so ya can see him.

TimSchoenborn

Post by TimSchoenborn » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:12 pm

Hey Moose......

I see your in Michigan. I do all the major Appaloosa shows. Worlds and Nationals etc along with a heavy client base. I make a living shooting horse's all over the world. Actually shot the cover of the Appaloosa Journal last month with another Michigan app from Best Farms. "Impulsive Zipper"

Here is the number 1 Appaloosa in the world as of now. "Chocolatey" He went and took Quarters on this year at the NSBA World Show and took a reserve which is unheard of for an App.

He is actually standing in Michigan at BSBR11 In Sturgis.

Anyway things looked like it was getting a little testy in here so I thought I would drop in a post to maybe lighten things up.

Handsome guy................

Last edited by TimSchoenborn on Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MOOSE

Post by MOOSE » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:13 pm

I am not speaking for others but what I think some are getting at is that we are not questioning the pups being out of two already registered GSP's but are the bloodlines on those GSP's all GSP's themselves or is there way back somewhere a few gens a yellow lab, EP or something along those lines. You are correct that Jami has proven that she did what was necisarry but that doesn't mean there is something that is going on further back on that dogs lines.

I have found it isn't fun if you get all worked up about it. For those who feel the lemmons are a great representation of the breed start diggin in deep to the dogs pedigree and see where that lemmon color is coming from. Cause from what geneticists have shown a liver x liver can only have liver.

I would be fine with a different color in the GSP IF it could be proven 100% that all 5 of the generations on that dog were truly GSP and that there wasn't any fibbing on the papers and in fact on of those GSP's came out of an EP or something.

But I don't have the insight on this area so feel I don't have the expertise to say yes or no to if they are a GSP. I just don't feel they should be in gene pool like what is shown on the http://Removed per owners request.com/ website. But I am also a person who doesn't like poodlepointers, labradoodles and such. So I guess to each their own.

The most important thing is that each of our dogs have a safe home to live in (indoor or out) they are fed, watered and LOVED and allowed to be a DOG! :-)
Beth

MOOSE

Post by MOOSE » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:16 pm

TimSchoenborn wrote:Hey Moose......

I see your in Michigan. I do all the major Appaloosa shows. Worlds and Nationals etc along with a heavy client base. I make a living shooting horse's all over the world. Actually shot the cover of the Appaloosa Journal last month with another Michigan app from Best Farms. "Impulsive Zipper"

Here is the number 1 Appaloosa in the world as of now. "Chocolatey" He went and took Quarters on this year at the NSBA World Show and took a reserve which is unheard of for an App.

He is actually standing in Michigab at BSBR11 In Sturgis.

Anyway things looked like it was getting a little testy in here so I thought I would drop in a post to maybe lighten things up.

I absoluty LOVE LOVE LOVE the look of that horse. Now that I know he standing in Michigan I may have to stop by and see him in person. I have been awe struck by him since I first saw him in the Appaloosa journal. Thanks for posting him. Also could you PM me so I could talk to you maybe about doing some photos of my stallion. Thanks!
Beth

aylaschamp

Post by aylaschamp » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:21 pm

First off Duane, if my girlfriend heard ya compare her Oldenburg to a TWH I think she'd die!!! LOL On the pointer theory, what about the coat pattern says anything to do with pointers? Second, why is it that more than two different pair of breeding from different parts of the states have produced exactly the same coat patterning? The pointer theory doesn't explain the roaning, toenails and the nose. Truly look at her coat and color, it's bizarre! By the way that's another beautiful horse!

TimSchoenborn

Post by TimSchoenborn » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:25 pm

MOOSE wrote:

I absoluty LOVE LOVE LOVE the look of that horse. Now that I know he standing in Michigan I may have to stop by and see him in person. I have been awe struck by him since I first saw him in the Appaloosa journal. Thanks for posting him. Also could you PM me so I could talk to you maybe about doing some photos of my stallion. Thanks!
No problem...........

He is a special horse as you are aware. To be able to go up and take out some of the biggest players in quarters is unheard of for an App.

Here is a shot we used to make a 28' Billboard at the National Show entrance this year in Jackson.

Prairie dog

Post by Prairie dog » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:37 pm

TimSchoenborn wrote:
MOOSE wrote:

No problem...........

He is a special horse as you are aware. To be able to go up and take out some of the biggest players in quarters is unheard of for an App.

Here is a shot we used to make a 28' Billboard at the National Show entrance this year in Jackson.

Appaloosa /Arab?

MOOSE

Post by MOOSE » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:40 pm

He is just a stunning animal.

And no there is no Arab in that guy. QH maybe but Arab NO! Far from it actualy.
Beth

smoothbean

Post by smoothbean » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:02 pm

I dont know but there must be something else in there to give him such a nice tail. HEHEHEHE . Really he is an outstanding horse. We used to have paints and quarters and rode with some friends that had appys. If memory serves me there werent to many that had much of a tail. I now a guy that had a leopard appy stud that some friends of mine said when it was younger was a chestnut with a blanket. I never did see him when he was younger so I don't know if it was true or not.

littlehunterkennels

Post by littlehunterkennels » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:19 pm

I was once told " if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all.." and I think there are some people on here who should talk that advice. I aslo think it is pretty sad that people can sit on here and bad mouth other peoples dong, most of the time without them knowing, hiding behind a screen name. Ifyou have a problem with someone elses dog why not confront them personally about it instead of salmming them behind their back, oh thats right its easier to talk about someone when they cant defnd themselfs and there alot not all of people on here who have no courage what so ever and hide behind their screen name, because they cant handle actually being put in there place!!! Cant people just try to be nice to each other :D

Duane M

Post by Duane M » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:29 pm

OK I gotta ask how did you come to ask if that animal was an Arabian, Prarie Dog?
Tim is not Chocolatey a 2X Ch? One of my exs was a big App breeder here in the state and we still talk some and she was mentioning she was looking to breed to him. Cheap stud fee at just 1500 if thats still the rate.

slistoe
GDF Junkie

Post by slistoe » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:29 pm

MOOSE wrote:He is just a stunning animal.

How about some Running Quarter? (Arab in the back door)

Duane M

Post by Duane M » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:32 pm

I aslo think it is pretty sad that people can sit on here and bad mouth other peoples dong

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry could not resist that typo

Duane M

Post by Duane M » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:34 pm

slistoe wrote:

Tails to low and the head looks nothing like an Arabs. Maybe Saddlebred in there from the head but it does not even resemble an AraAppaloosa.

littlehunterkennels

Post by littlehunterkennels » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:37 pm

Duane M wrote:I aslo think it is pretty sad that people can sit on here and bad mouth other peoples dong

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry could not resist that typo
sorry my six month old son likes to help me type :lol:

Killer Instinct

Post by Killer Instinct » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:41 pm

slistoe wrote:

Instead of the back door, did you mean to say:

(quote)...Behind the barn under hush, hush, circumstances (quote)?

Sorry, I'm just being bad.... :lol:

Image Image Image Image

Plum Thickets Emma
Northern Lights Abby

slistoe
GDF Junkie

Post by slistoe » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:44 pm

Duane M wrote:
slistoe wrote:

Tails to low and the head looks nothing like an Arabs. Maybe Saddlebred in there from the head but it does not even resemble an AraAppaloosa.
Doesn't look like Arab to me either - just trying to carry the theme of the thread.

Killer Instinct

Post by Killer Instinct » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:51 pm

aylaschamp wrote:...... it's about how people like to show themselves in a special light.
Trying to stick with the above theme, but some of you guys are kinda funny..... Like the arab thing... :)

Image Image Image Image

Plum Thickets Emma
Northern Lights Abby

romeo212000

Post by romeo212000 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:01 pm

Some people cannot have a nice decent conversation without cutting others down. Geez the ego's of some people. hopefully no one ever comes and knocks you off of your pedestal, because if so, the long fall down will kill you.

wems2371
GDF Junkie

Post by wems2371 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:04 pm

Wow, glad we had to go back there again. I wonder what folks viewing GDF for the first time tonite are thinking? :roll: :roll: :roll: Denise