Nella's Runnin Tab at the Masters

Pineywoods

Nella's Runnin Tab at the Masters

Post by Pineywoods » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:38 pm

I see were Ch. Nella's Runnin Tab is in the second brace in the up coming Masters. Good luck to our on Vagas Mathiesen
and his fine dog as well as all others competing in this trail.
The drawing is up at (http://fieldtrialpointers.net/drawings.html)

BrettBryan

Re: Nella's Runnin Tab at the Masters

Post by BrettBryan » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:46 am

Good luck Vagas and Nella's Running Tab!
Old dogs, children, and watermelon wine

scotly50

Post by scotly50 » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:11 am

Kinkelaar seems to have a handle on female Pointers. He has a slew of them in his string.

Good luck to Tab but I have to go with Shrum's Four Rivers CoverGirl. I think she is ready to break out big time.

ElhewPointer

Post by ElhewPointer » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:06 am

Well, thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate the kind words. The Masters would be a very nice trial to win(what trial isn't though). I've heard there are quite a few birds there so there should be some real nice performances. It is kind of neat to see that Ben will be running against is half brother, Elhew Gunner. Gunner has had quite a year, so it should be a good brace. Thanks again guys.

By the way, isn't it interesting to see that all these females come into season at the same time. Really shows if you want one to come in, find another that is already in heat. What, I'm refering to is on the drawing sheet, I think there are 12 or so females in heat.

Vagas

vzkennels

Post by vzkennels » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:53 am

That's a fact if you want a female to come in season put them in with or next to a female already in seaon,to bad we don't know how to do the opposite other then spaying. :D