Hunting dogs/Cover dogs

versatileguy

Post by versatileguy » Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:16 pm

I am not real sure what water work has to do with hunting.
Well I guess that pretty much speaks for who does and doesn't hunt around here. :? :(

Casper

Post by Casper » Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:47 am

V guy, personaly I have had it w/ your posts and will now continue to skip every one you make cause you just dont get it.

I live in Nevada where our primary quarry is "wild" chukar and my dog is not in any way ever going to need to know water work unless you consider him taking a step over a spring creek to pick up a bird fetching over land and water :roll:

You are obviosly a so called hard core hunter with an even harder head and think this is this and this is that and that is the only way it can be. I would be willing to bet that those Cover Dog trials have a mojarity of hunters that are competing their hunting dogs in this venue. You also keep mentioning a pop gun. How are you intoducing a pup to a gun. A 12 guage w/ 3 1/2s.

You dont have to kill a bird to enjoy goood dog work

Casper

Post by Casper » Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:49 am

for the moderators,

you just as well lock this thread cause it is not going to stay on topic. JMO

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:23 am

Hey Versatile, we`ll be in N.D. in a couple of weeks, you are welcome to meet us there.
brenda

grant
GDF Junkie

Post by grant » Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:00 am

Casper wrote:for the moderators,

you just as well lock this thread cause it is not going to stay on topic. JMO
I appreciate everyone’s patience. We’ve shown patience with VG, and we all know where this is going. Actually, I’m excited that some of those who are being attacked aren’t going back at him. To me that shows that they know they will be taken care of by the mods. All I can say is VG, you had your chance. Sorry,

Grant