collar clinic

maverick351

collar clinic

Post by maverick351 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:33 pm

I just looked at their site and think I might purchase one of the reconditioned collars. I can find a few models I like for 100-200 less than it costs new. Just curious about others experiences with them and if its worth it or should I stay away and just buy new.

Big Dave

Re: collar clinic

Post by Big Dave » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:00 pm

I have had good luck with them rebuilding collars for me.

firstchoicehardwood

Post by firstchoicehardwood » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:03 pm

I originally ordered the g2 through collar clinic and decided to return it when they came out with the g3 upland. It was less than 30 days and they had no problem with me returning it. It has worked great since I got it and it actually looked like it had never been used. Plus it was $100 dollars cheaper so I would say it is worth it. I think they have a decent warranty on the reconditioned collars as well. Good luck!

maverick351

Post by maverick351 » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:12 pm

great advice guys thanks so much. any one else have anything to report about collar clinic either good or bad id like to hear it all what ever anyone has to say. im looking at a tri tronics since that is what everyone recomends over the dt systems 1850. i am curious if they really have the range they claim or are they like most collars where they claim 400 yards but actually only work about 100 ft. i need a long distance since my dog runs a lot.