vizsla painting

bwire

vizsla painting

Post by bwire » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:08 am

We had a painting done of our vizsla's and I thought I would share it. We realy like how it worked out. We were able to get it done by emailing picutures to the painter and describing what we were looking for. The artist called it "The Mentor" since it is 4 year old Nittany and the left and our newest vizsla Blitz on the right.

megschristina

Re: vizsla painting

Post by megschristina » Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:28 pm

It is lovely! I would love to have my dogs painted someday! It turned out really well!
The reason a dog has so many friends, is because he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

Jill's Pedigree- http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=2120

shanebevel@gmail.com

Post by shanebevel@gmail.com » Wed Aug 12, 2009 10:55 pm

Some good friend of ours got a portrait done of their three Brittanys and their siamese cat. It was done by a guy here in Tulsa who does really great work... it's a bit... .ummm.... different.

His site address is: http://m2studioportraits.com

Enjoy!

Shane

bwire

Post by bwire » Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:15 am

Different is a good way to describe it. It sure is one way to get the cat in the picture with the dogs.

shanebevel@gmail.com

Post by shanebevel@gmail.com » Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:52 pm

bwire wrote:Different is a good way to describe it. It sure is one way to get the cat in the picture with the dogs.
The cat is a Siamese cat named Tenzing Norgay (the famous Sherpa mountaineer) The guy's painting are really neat, would love to have him paint something of my two setters. Maybe someday.