Wild Covey Kennels

hpvizslas

Wild Covey Kennels

Post by hpvizslas » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:05 pm

Just wondering if anybody has seen any of his dogs run?? I am going to swing by and take a look at his dogs while we are visiting family this weekend in Missouri. If anybody has insight, I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Big Dave

Re: Wild Covey Kennels

Post by Big Dave » Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:32 pm

He has been successful in field trials, mostlly walking trials and has some well bred dogs. His top two males are about three years old and I have yet to see any pups from either of them. Living in Missouri and being a pointer man they will probably be one of the places I look at for my next pup.

gmanksu

Post by gmanksu » Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:15 pm

Tony has some really nice dogs, I think all the dogs he has currently are out of Nat'l Ch. Lester's Snowatch and his female that is out of Belfield Silver. I have seen both his Pete dog and Henry as well as a dog that a friend of mine here in Kansas owns that came out of Tony's first litter out of Snowatch. All very nice dogs.

BoJack

Post by BoJack » Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:37 am

Some Nice prospects from Wild Covey Kennels,posted on another board:

http://members3.boardhost.com/coverdog/ ... 58970.html
Dog On Point!!

PntrRookie
GDF Junkie

Post by PntrRookie » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:32 am

Tony seems to have a nice direction in his breeding program. His two Belfield Silver females have and probably will be bred back to Snowatch. Nice looking pups and his males are winning...Will be a program to watch for a few years!

hpvizslas

Post by hpvizslas » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:23 am

Just a quick update. We went and saw these pups and the operation. There are some good lucking pups and a good program. Tony is a class act guy and enjoys what he is doing. I liked the way that the dogs moved and they had the drive to do well. Somebody to talk to if you are looking for a good pup.

ElhewPointer

Post by ElhewPointer » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:43 am

Tony is a great guy. He has some really nice animals. I've judged his dogs before and he knows what he is doing. I respect him as a handler/breeder/judge/etc.. I would recomend someone to him.

Vagas Mathiesen