treads and tracks

springpoint

treads and tracks

Post by springpoint » Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:23 pm

I know quite a few people on this board ordered them and i was just wondering if anyone could tell me how they work and if your happy with them.

thanks

jetto

Re: treads and tracks

Post by jetto » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:10 am

We have two of them and haven't had any problems. We use them on a weekly basis at the very least and have had them for about a year now I guess. They are always in our van so anytime we decide to do any training wherever we are- we have them. Very satisfied with the product especially considering the price. Kristi

luke0927

Post by luke0927 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:11 am

I have 2 of them and have beat the tar out of them and they still work great couldn't have asked for better.

springpoint

Post by springpoint » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 am

thanks guys

Winglish

Post by Winglish » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:15 am

I have one and it was fairly a nightmare to get a working model. It took months to receive in the first place and then the one I got broke the first time I took it out. The antenna just fell right out without being bumped or anything. Scott did replace the launcher within probably two weeks and now mine works fine. In fairness I bought one of the first models when his business was just starting. He had tons of production problems. I'm guessing those kinks probably got worked out in time.

EddieF

Post by EddieF » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:52 pm

In February I bought one of these launchers, never used it. Just yesterday I got it out to post it here to sell it, and realized it didn't work. Someone in the classified section suggested I contact Scott and he'd make it right. I did, and he did. He's sending me a new battery and a new circuit board. This is a few months outside the warranty period, by the way. So although it shouldn't have failed, I can't fault the way Scott's dealing with it!