Brand of pulling harness for smaller Britt

MTO4Life

Brand of pulling harness for smaller Britt

Post by MTO4Life » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:42 pm

Hi All,

I'm looking for a pulling harness for my Britts, but can't seem to find one small enough (without confirmation as I would have to buy, try and return it through the mail). My girl is about 35 lbs, but my little guy is only 29 lbs. Any suggestion on brands that are smaller to fit Britts? I would prefer one that doesn't have to be adjusted to the smallest size to barely fit. I'd prefer to have a decent amount of adjustability, but right now, just need some help finding one. I would like some decent quality as well. Any suggestions are appreciated.

RayGubernat
GDF Junkie

Re: Brand of pulling harness for smaller Britt

Post by RayGubernat » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:47 pm

Trav -

Call this gentleman.

He will make you what you exactly want, probably for a price that is competitive with the catalog outfits.

www.raystackshop.com/Dreamweaver%20Pages/Home.html

RayG

Karen
GDF Junkie

Post by Karen » Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:55 pm

Travis, you can also get in touch with Bobby Youngs (Susquehanna Brittany Club). They gave harnesses out as judge's gifts a couple years ago, and they were so nice, I bought one from him last season. He has them custom-made, a dozen at a time and will ship one to you if you want.

Let me know if you need his email address.
ImageImage
Woodland's Spirit of Big Oaks & Woodland's Money Pit

3Britts

Post by 3Britts » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:49 pm

Let me know if you need to have more than one made as I had to rework an old harness so that it fit my smaller female. 26 lbs.