Check out our basset hound, Gus!

worstdogever

Check out our basset hound, Gus!

Post by worstdogever » Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:50 am

We all know Basset Hounds are very sneaky and bossy, but check out our Gus! He's only a year old and he's 45 pounds. He is so terrible! His main goal in life is to ruin our lives. I think the most valuable thing he has destroyed is my roommates Army Achievement Medal Certificate.. haha. My friend and I thought it would be cool to make him a website that includes pictures and videos (there's a video of him giving me a nose bleed using his phsyic powers). Can you tell me what you guys think? Any Ideas? Suggestions?

worstdogever.com

Sharon
GDF Junkie

Re: Check out our basset hound, Gus!

Post by Sharon » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:07 am

Now that was fun - for me. Great site.

I recommend crate training - google.
" We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

GrayDawg

Post by GrayDawg » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:53 am

Okay- just my .02 cents........

Gus is not the worst dog ever- not even close! He seems like a really nice Basset Hound.

Get the food off the floor of your bedroom, I thought I saw a kitchen with cabinets- use them.
Buy some Resolve and use it on that bad@$$ yellow stain on your bedroom carpet.

If Gus is getting into something that you don't want him getting into (socks, doritos, cereal boxes), start using
the command "Leave it!". In general, one or two syllable commands work best. When you start talking to him in sentences,
all your dog hears is, "blah, blah, blah, blah, Gus- blah, blah, blah, Gus- blah, blah, "

Great dog- good luck with him........... and clean up a little! :lol:

Rob
May all your dog's points be productive & your arrows avoid all timber

jlp8cornell

Post by jlp8cornell » Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:58 am

Love Bassets! He is adorable.....

Careful with the socks. If he swallows them and they get stuck---big vet bill!!!

FLocker

Post by FLocker » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:46 am

Actually a really funny site. I laughed a lot. Especially at Gus building a bookshelf (poorly).

Munster

Post by Munster » Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:14 am

Would be nice if everyone loved thier dogs that much! He isnt spoiled one bit! :lol:

Do you guys have a plan for Gus if you get deployed?
http://www.huntwithamunster.com

Dealer for Dogtra, Ruff Tuff and Mud River Need a product, just ask.

worstdogever

Post by worstdogever » Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:52 pm

FLocker wrote:Actually a really funny site. I laughed a lot. Especially at Gus building a bookshelf (poorly).
Thanks FLocker! Gus has some fine qualites, but I guess building isn't one of them :P
Munster wrote:Would be nice if everyone loved thier dogs that much! He isnt spoiled one bit! :lol:

Do you guys have a plan for Gus if you get deployed?
Thanks Munster! One of us is getting out of the military soon, so Gus will always be taken care of. When we had to go on a TDY for a week, we would board Gus down the street. They love Gus over there! Some how Gus talked them into getting a TV and sofa in his cage..

worstdogever

Post by worstdogever » Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:12 pm

GrayDawg wrote: Gus is not the worst dog ever- not even close! He seems like a really nice Basset Hound.

If Gus is getting into something that you don't want him getting into (socks, doritos, cereal boxes), start using
the command "Leave it!". In general, one or two syllable commands work best. When you start talking to him in sentences,
all your dog hears is, "blah, blah, blah, blah, Gus- blah, blah, blah, Gus- blah, blah, "
GrayDawg, are you familiar with the term.. Grand Larceny? Gus is wanted in 6 different States.. and in British Columbia. He is terrible! And Gus understands everything we say to him. Plus, his second language is blah blah blah.

worstdogever

Post by worstdogever » Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:00 am

Any other comments? Gus would appreciate them!

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:14 am

I guess it is OK to try and build a story of some type around your dog but I am sure Gus would appreciate it more if you would point out his good qualities and not the few bad ones he has exhibited. Ole Gus sounds like a typical hound to me that a couple of good guys have spoiled. I can supply you with more that are just like him if you need more.

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.