Gun Dog Trainer/Upland Guide Wanted

progundog

Gun Dog Trainer/Upland Guide Wanted

Post by progundog » Wed May 26, 2010 8:18 pm

I am looking to fill a full time position for a gun dog trainer and upland guide. We are a well established gun dog training/breeding facility. We also have a successful and rapidly expanding pheasant guiding business and hunt extensively from late October to Feb. Must be an aggressive individual willing to work hard. Must be very experienced with all aspects of gun dog training and kennel management. No time for on the job training here, so novice trainers need not apply. Must be willing to relocate to central Kansas. Family oriented and values based business principles.

Compensation will include a base salary plus short and long term bonus program based on performance. Please submit inquiries and resumes to progundog@yahoo.com. No phone calls please. We will respond to qualified applicants.

LBH

Re: Gun Dog Trainer/Upland Guide Wanted

Post by LBH » Fri May 28, 2010 9:16 pm

What a special opportunity. I hope you find who your lookin' for Mr. Ruff.

southernblues

Post by southernblues » Fri May 28, 2010 9:26 pm

Wow - what a great oppty. Good to see Progundog on here. I rented a cabin from their farm and hunted all around it last year. Toured his facilities and saw some highly impressive dogs.

Good luck - I've already bought two pups this year and my wife said I can't have another mid-life crisis. See ya next fall.

progundog

Post by progundog » Sat May 29, 2010 9:02 am

Great to hear that you had a good time here in Kansas. It looks like the pheasant crop is going to be excellent again this year so come back and see us if you get a chance. We are in the process of buying out another outfitter, thus the need for another guide/trainer. Great opportunity for the right guy willing to work hard.

tommyboy72
GDF Junkie

Post by tommyboy72 » Sat May 29, 2010 9:54 am

You should speak with Chiefdog on this forum. Very experienced in guiding, kennel management, trialing, dog training and Dave is a top notch individual outside of dog circles.

Sounds like my dream job but I lack the experience. Hope you find the right guy for the job.