Midnightrun or SHILOH KENNELS Vizlas updated

Jester

Midnightrun or SHILOH KENNELS Vizlas updated

Post by Jester » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:53 pm

Any thoughts about their up coming litter and them in genral. I'm post from my phone on the road but will my best to update in a second with a link to their puppy page

found a started female from Shiloh kennels

http://www.shiloh-kennel.com/node/33
Last edited by Jester on Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Jester

Re: Midnightrun Vizlas

Post by Jester » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:56 pm

http://www.midnightrunvizslas.com/puppies/puppies.htm there is a link mid page to their ped. Any thoughts would be great thanks

V-John

Post by V-John » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:15 pm

Both dogs seem real nice, I recognize a lot of dogs in the pedigree, and those pups should make a real nice dog.

OhioVizsla

Post by OhioVizsla » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:36 pm

I've seen Cisco compete first hand, & he's the real deal. I have a 4 year old male out of him & they are virtually identical. He throw's a good pup. I wouldn't hesitate on that breeding, they'll be gone fast.

Jester

Re: Midnightrun or SHILOH KENNELS Vizlas

Post by Jester » Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:40 pm

updated with a difrent kennel that has a strated dog

V-John

Re: Midnightrun or SHILOH KENNELS Vizlas updated

Post by V-John » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:43 am

I have a dog by one of Rob Tomczak's males. Rob is a great guy, knows his "bleep", and has good dogs. My dog has done pretty well in trials, and such and has been hunted a lot. A lot of drive and point. Smart dog. I wouldn't hesitate to get a dog from Rob. What are your expectations of your new dog?

hpvizslas

Post by hpvizslas » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:54 am

I am sure that both of these choices would make you happy. I have seen dogs run from each of these kennels and they should be good hunting dogs. Knowing each of these breeders and with any Vizsla breeder, my only words of advice are make sure that you get along with the breeder. They are there to help you along the way. Vizslas are called soft by some people, however I think they just know how to get out of something they don't want to do. The breeder knows their line the best and as long as there is not much kennel blindness, they should be able to help you out with the best way to get what you want out of your dog. A lot of times I make my decision on which dog to get as to which breeder I like best.

Good luck

Jester

Post by Jester » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:25 pm

V-John
They will be a house dog and used to guide at a small privet reserve in western Kansas. we hunt mostly wild pheasant with little pen raised quail and chucker from time to time. The biggest thing is Rob has some stared dog for sale.

At this point I'm looking more for input about Shiloh Kennels and Rob Tomczak. He doesn't have much on his web site about his lines or any thing they have won. I'm far for looking for a dog full of wins in his Ped just don't want to trow out a ton of money on a dog i cant use. Is there a better site i can get faster feed back about breeders?

ddoyle

Post by ddoyle » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:12 pm

Jester,
I can tell you if you get a a started dog from Rob you should be very happy. He has good dogs and works with them quite a bit..... I don't believe you will be disappointed by your dog from Rob. Also, he stands behind every dog he sells! I bought a pup from him 3 years ago and she is all about the birds.
Doyle