Thanks to Everyone! Loving GDF!

Onk

Thanks to Everyone! Loving GDF!

Post by Onk » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:32 am

Just wanted to say that I am happy I found GDF and that I have really enjoyed my first weekend of exploring old and new post on here. I have found that there is alot of great advice and wisdom on here and I wanted to thank all of you that share that knowledge with those of us who are trying to learn and be better dog owners and hunters!
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/genview.php?id=3600

"I think we are drawn to dogs because they are the uninhibited creatures we might be if we weren't certain we knew better." -George Bird Evans " Troubles with Bird Dogs"

BigShooter
GDF Junkie

Re: Thanks to Everyone! Loving GDF!

Post by BigShooter » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:13 am

On behalf of the other members, you're welcome. Despite the anti's propaganda, there are an awful lot of caring sportsmen & women extremely dedicated to the health & well-being of their dogs. In a way we're a little like a family whose members argue amongst themselves all the time but stand united against any threats to ourselves, our dogs, our way of life & our freedoms.
Mark

Willows Back In The Saddle
Tall Pines Hits The Spot
Tall Pines Queen Eleanor
Bo Dixie's Rocky
TALL PINES MOONBEAM

If it ain't broke - fix it

proudag08

Post by proudag08 » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:44 am

BigShooter wrote:On behalf of the other members, you're welcome. Despite the anti's propaganda, there are an awful lot of caring sportsmen & women extremely dedicated to the health & well-being of their dogs. In a way we're a little like a family whose members argue amongst themselves all the time but stand united against any threats to ourselves, our dogs, our way of life & our freedoms.
Well said... +1

admin

Post by admin » Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:31 pm

Glad to hear it. Would love your input on what you think the best TOPICS or POSTS are.
-- ROB SNELL,
DOG TRAINING DIGITAL LLC

birddogger
GDF Junkie

Post by birddogger » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:01 pm

proudag08 wrote:
BigShooter wrote:On behalf of the other members, you're welcome. Despite the anti's propaganda, there are an awful lot of caring sportsmen & women extremely dedicated to the health & well-being of their dogs. In a way we're a little like a family whose members argue amongst themselves all the time but stand united against any threats to ourselves, our dogs, our way of life & our freedoms.
Well said... +1
+2

Charlie
If you think you can or if you think you can't, you are right either way

birddogger
GDF Junkie

Post by birddogger » Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:05 pm

It opens up a whole new world. :D

Charlie
If you think you can or if you think you can't, you are right either way