Pictures

KellyM87

Pictures

Post by KellyM87 » Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:06 pm

Pics of my TM pup, not even 6 months old in these pics... Future coverdog/walking field trial dog
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

terrylndrs

Re: Pictures

Post by terrylndrs » Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:50 am

What a beautiful young dog. Thanks for sharing

PntrRookie
GDF Junkie

Post by PntrRookie » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:41 am

Beautiful male! How does he run? Are you still looking for another one to compliment him?
looking for a male English Setter pup ready to go home sometime between July and the end of the year....
Where did you get Dexter?

big steve46

Post by big steve46 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:07 am

He's a dandy! The picture will probably increase Setter Envy on this board! :)
big steve

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:47 am

big steve46 wrote:He's a dandy! The picture will probably increase Setter Envy on this board! :)
Would guess you are right as well it should compared to some of the others on here that have eaten Diamond at .55 a pound but then got fed Loyall at .85 pound but both were the best feed on the market. :oops: :lol: :lol:

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

kbshorthairs

Post by kbshorthairs » Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:15 am

that is a stylish dog!! thanks for the pics!

KellyM87

Post by KellyM87 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:04 pm

PntrRookie wrote:Beautiful male! How does he run? Are you still looking for another one to compliment him?
looking for a male English Setter pup ready to go home sometime between July and the end of the year....
Where did you get Dexter?
Yes, I am looking for another male. He is from Tekoa Mountain in Oregon, and so far has been nothing short of spectacular. However, I am young and I want to experience other lines of setters as well. If nothing catches my eye however, I will be going to back to them for my next pup.

He runs pretty well, he has never been in front of a horse, so he has learned quickly to hunt for the gun. He runs casts of about 180 yrds (according to the garmin) and then when average probably about 90-100 yrds after his initial cast. When he is with my other dog, he runs bigger, he always has to be in front of her, they are incredibly competitive with eachother. He still is a puppy though, and I have him on the garmin at 470 yards when he finds somewhere he wants to get too. Remember though, this is michigan and the cover is pretty thick.

ISAYWHOANOW

Post by ISAYWHOANOW » Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:39 pm

Nice dog 87? whats the orange flag for in the second picture? :lol:

Ryan.

I do really like that dog.

PntrRookie
GDF Junkie

Post by PntrRookie » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:29 pm

KellyM87 wrote:When he is with my other dog, he runs bigger, he always has to be in front of her, they are incredibly competitive with each other.
That is great to see in a young dog. You can not teach competitiveness and drive. They either have it or they don't. Keep us posted.

Hey "moderator" Ezzy...where in the OP was ANYTHING mentioned about dog food and feeding. Your post makes absolutely NO sense. Talk about hijackin threads. :roll: