NSTRA CH General Norman

Casper

NSTRA CH General Norman

Post by Casper » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:03 pm

Is there anyone on here familiar with this dog? He seems to have been bred allot and I don't know what was so special about this dog other then maybe the fact that he was a son of NFC Rawhide's Clown.

Does anyone have any personal accounts with this dog (ie. been braced with the dog, judged the dog, hunted behind the dog, etc)?

If you have personal accounts will you please share them.

NOTE:
I am not looking for personal accounts of his offspring. Only the dog named "General Norman"

snips
GDF Junkie

Re: NSTRA CH General Norman

Post by snips » Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:49 am

I did not think there was anything special except he was a Clown son..I saw him run quite a few times........Mike Clark sold him after running the heck out of him and only making him a 2x Ch. Mike had Fancy White Trash and was used to lots more winning.....
Last edited by snips on Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brenda

markj
GDF Junkie

Post by markj » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:20 pm

I know a guy has a son out of norman, he is a huge shorthair like clown was. He knows the original owner and had a male and a female bred by norman and diff dams, he runs NSTRA in Nebraska. I will ask if I see him this weekend.
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=1103
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=5210
"If there are no dogs in Heaven,
then when I die I want to go
where they went."
Will Rogers, 1897-1935

grousetales

Post by grousetales » Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:54 pm

Hi Mike I see one of your dogs has some of normans breeding in him. I have not seehim but heard alot of good things about him. He sure produced alot of good dogs with a bitch of the name fancy wild child from Nebraska.He had some good legs from what I heard.

.GT