Introducing....

44magnum

Introducing....

Post by 44magnum » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Artus vom Drakehaus. Here he is, my Deutsch Drahthaar puppy. We got him off the plane yesterday and we couldn't be more pleased. He is a bold little puppy. I took him to the vet today for his checkup and shots, worming, and microchip. He is a handful but I wouldn't have it any other way.

GUNDOGS
GDF Junkie

Re: Introducing....

Post by GUNDOGS » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Handsome little pup there..enjoy the journey!!!....ruth :D
GUNDOGS SHORTCREEK IRON HORSE (HARLEY)

Red

Post by Red » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:40 pm

Great looking pup!!!!
Earth First, We Can Hunt The Rest Of The Planets Later.

mcbosco
GDF Junkie

Post by mcbosco » Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:56 pm

Great looking dog. One observation, that Eagle formula is a "maintenance formula". I would use the yellow bag "puppy" if you like Eagle. The other formulas are pure adult formulas.

44magnum

Post by 44magnum » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:09 am

Thanks everyone. He's being fed a mix of food right now and doing good on it.

It's been a while since I had a puppy. I forgot they eat everything in aight and have to be let out 400 times a day. :roll: :D

GUNDOGS
GDF Junkie

Post by GUNDOGS » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:29 am

44magnum wrote:Thanks everyone. He's being fed a mix of food right now and doing good on it.

It's been a while since I had a puppy. I forgot they eat everything in aight and have to be let out 400 times a day. :roll: :D
Your pup only goes out 400 times a day :lol: ..just kiddin, been there done that not too long ago..also dont forget they think your kids are chew toys too and those little teeth hurt so teach proper manners for biting right away..have fun :mrgreen: ...ruth
GUNDOGS SHORTCREEK IRON HORSE (HARLEY)

44magnum

Post by 44magnum » Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:56 am

GUNDOGS wrote:
44magnum wrote:Thanks everyone. He's being fed a mix of food right now and doing good on it.

Your pup only goes out 400 times a day :lol: ..just kiddin, been there done that not too long ago..also dont forget they think your kids are chew toys too and those little teeth hurt so teach proper manners for biting right away..have fun :mrgreen: ...ruth
We've been working on good manners with everyone. The pup is learning how not to bite people and the kids are learning how to keep him off and react appropriately. The first day he was here he tried to hump everyone. He learned not to do that pretty quick. :mrgreen: