GWP breeders or litters?

tfbirddog2

GWP breeders or litters?

Post by tfbirddog2 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Lost a GSP last week and have thought for awhile about a GWP, does anyone know any breeders, or litters in Kansas, western Nebraska, or Colorado. Any info would be nice, thank you Todd
" Everyone makes fun of a redneck till their car breaks down"Larry the Cable Guy

Elkhunter

Re: GWP breeders or litters?

Post by Elkhunter » Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:30 pm

There is a guy out here that has some of the best GWP around. I believe he owns the only VC FC and MH GWP in the history of the breed, and he just bred her to some bad male! Thats the rumor at least, and he lives in UT.

GUNDOGS
GDF Junkie

Post by GUNDOGS » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:19 pm

tfbirddog2 wrote:Lost a GSP last week and have thought for awhile about a GWP, does anyone know any breeders, or litters in Kansas, western Nebraska, or Colorado. Any info would be nice, thank you Todd
Sorry for your loss, and good luck finding a new hunting buddy :D .....ruth
GUNDOGS SHORTCREEK IRON HORSE (HARLEY)

gdog

Post by gdog » Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:52 pm

Elkhunter wrote:There is a guy out here that has some of the best GWP around. I believe he owns the only VC FC and MH GWP in the history of the breed, and he just bred her to some bad a$$ male! Thats the rumor at least, and he lives in UT.
Thats Matt Solt. I'm #4 pick on that litter, which should hit the ground in the next week or so.

bigoak

Post by bigoak » Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:18 am

Jim West and Rhonda from WildWest Kennels have been producing some real nice Wires.They should have a new litter real soon.The're on the border of Neb and Iowa.Give Jim a call at 402-679-5316

JKP

Post by JKP » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:35 am

I started in GWPs in 1971 and went to DD ten years ago. If I were going to buy a GWP, I'd start here....http://bonepointkennels.com/ A lot of talent, some serious scoot AND he's putting some great coats on a lot of his dogs.

Elkhunter

Post by Elkhunter » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:01 am

gdog wrote:
Elkhunter wrote:There is a guy out here that has some of the best GWP around. I believe he owns the only VC FC and MH GWP in the history of the breed, and he just bred her to some bad a$$ male! Thats the rumor at least, and he lives in UT.
Thats Matt Solt. I'm #4 pick on that litter, which should hit the ground in the next week or so.
If I was in the market for a GWP thats who I would be calling! I have seen Annie a few times and she is very nice. Good luck with the pup!

Anaconda Pintler

Post by Anaconda Pintler » Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:37 pm

You might want to check with Brenda Roe she has a pup, a derby out of her FC Wilsons Famous Amos SH, and my Zippin Calahoo bitch, her Amos is a National Derby Ch, and her derby is currently # 2 derby in the country, Zip was campaigned only 4 times this year and is still in the top ten in both AM and Open ranks! The only reason I mention this is cuz Brenda is considering a frozen semen breeding with an outstanding dog FC Piemonte Guido V Chisola! Should be some outstanding pups!
Has nothing to do with luck just boot leather and a fine GWP...

wannabe

Post by wannabe » Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:53 pm

I've killed a lot of birds over dogs bred by this guy...

http://threedevilskennel.com/

My buddy has a deposit on a pup from the litter due next week.
Soggy Bottom Kennels
Home of:
Soggy Bottom's Dapper Dan
Belly Acres Whinehard
Soggy Bottom's Juicy Butte
Soggy Bottom's Bonafide
Soggy Bottom's Col. Angus

fuzznut

Post by fuzznut » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:00 am

Couple of nice breedings coming out of North Carolina.... sire produced NAFC/DC Ariels Justa Gotta Go Now, FC Ariels Justa Sure Shot's One Hot Mama, several up and coming young gun dogs with mulitple gun dog wins and placements as well as good solid temperaments with a willingness to please.
Sure Shot lines.....
contact heywiregwp@gmail.com
Home of NAFC/DC Ariel's Justa Gotta Go Now- 2010 AKC Gun Dog 1 hr. CH R/U
http://germanwirehair.blogspot.com/

snips
GDF Junkie

Post by snips » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:26 am

Amos has a litter due in SC...Not close, but they can ship.
brenda