New Sportsmans eyewear that records exactly what you see

Ryman Gun Dog

New Sportsmans eyewear that records exactly what you see

Post by Ryman Gun Dog » Sun May 08, 2011 6:34 am

Gentlemen & Ladies,
This past week we attended the NRA Convention here in Pittsburgh, Pa. The entire show was just great the NRA knows how to put on a serious Convention. One of the vendors at that NRA Convention was a business by the name of Sporting Eyewear. Their newest technology was a pair of sportsmans safety classes with multi colored lenses that recorded everything a person wearing them actually sees. The glasses also recorded digital Audio as well. After the young lady who was their sales Rep demonstrated what these glasses could actually do for my Grouse dog training business, I quickly purchased the new glasses. These glasses capture video from as close as 5' and to as far away as 1000 yards, with remarkable clearity. I will be able to film our dog training sessions in the Grouse woods simply by wearing these new glasses. The recording time/battery life is 2-4 hours and the batteries are fully rechargable, the digial video/audio is Computer compatable, so we can up date our clients over the Lap Top, after the training sessions. For our business this is a great piece of technology. The eyewear takes both video and still pictures. If you might be interested in sportsmans glasses like these for your business, or for hunting, you can contact them at http://WWW.sportsmaneyewear.com or call Lynn Smolens at 434-242-0909 she is the Sportsman eyewear Rep.
RGD/Dave

Sportsmans Video/Audio eyewear, note the endorsement on the lower right of the box.
Last edited by Ryman Gun Dog on Sun May 08, 2011 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ron R

Re: New Sportsmans eyewear that records exactly what you see

Post by Ron R » Sun May 08, 2011 7:30 am

Just remember to turn them off when you stop to take a leak :) .
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=2786

Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time.

Wildweeds

Post by Wildweeds » Sun May 08, 2011 9:01 am

:lol: :lol: good one Ron,
Ron R wrote:Just remember to turn them off when you stop to take a leak :) .

I saw those glasses in the Macks prarie wings catalog and if I wasn't visually challenged with my 20/400 eyesight would buy a set for birdhunting and sporting clay shooting.

Brittlver

Post by Brittlver » Sun May 08, 2011 9:41 am

Get a test video for all of us to see.

kylemac

Post by kylemac » Sun May 08, 2011 12:17 pm

I am considering getting a pair of these as well but haven't committed yet -- like to know how well they work.
For the $100, it seems worth the gamble, if they work even reasonably well.

Cabela's recently had a similar product in their bargain cave -- though they have since sold out, here is the link:

http://www.cabelas.com/sunglasses-hunte ... es-2.shtml

They have several versions available on Amazon too -- Predator I-KAM Extreme Sport Video Glasses.

Both Cabela's and Amazon have multiple reviews - for what they are worth.

I am interested to see how they work out for you, Dave.

Regards,
Kyle

Ryman Gun Dog

Post by Ryman Gun Dog » Sun May 08, 2011 2:37 pm

Kyle,
When I get these things out in the Grouse woods, and do some training I will post some of the video for you to see, going to be a little while however,
might see how they work while I Fly Fish also.
RGD/Dave

tommyboy72
GDF Junkie

Post by tommyboy72 » Sun May 08, 2011 9:32 pm

I am curious to see your video as well. I thought about buying some myself but was concerned about the quality of the video as a whole and how well the video would look in low light such as overcast days, wooded areas, snowy days, etc. Please post when you get some video. Thanks.

Steve007

Post by Steve007 » Mon May 09, 2011 9:12 am

Ron R wrote:Just remember to turn them off when you stop to take a leak :) .

i was thinking more of the ladies' locker room at the gym or or local college. Not that they'd let me in to take photo records.. Of course,some editing might be indicated on occasion.

jarbo03

Post by jarbo03 » Mon May 09, 2011 9:19 am

I bought some of the ikam glasses to try out. They shoot pretty good video, tried them while goose hunting last year, unfortunately I did not charge the batteries all the way before we hunted. Had what I thought was gonna be real good footage of birds working in close, and I was really on top of my game this day, but instead got the birds off in distance when I first turned them on, batteries were dead before birds got close.