Question

Meller

Question

Post by Meller » Mon May 16, 2011 5:14 am

Is anyone attending Jonesy's seminar in Coloumbia this next weekend? (May 21) :)

RoostersMom
GDF Junkie

Re: Question

Post by RoostersMom » Mon May 16, 2011 6:49 am

I wish I could. I've got to work an outdoor field day on Saturday, so I'll be unable to attend.

KwikIrish

Post by KwikIrish » Mon May 16, 2011 2:36 pm

I'm going :) Bringing the red heads. Pretty excited, and ready to learn everything I can.
Happily owned by red heads-
Cairncross Cat Ballou
Donegans Deal Me In (11/25/2008-6/14/2012)

Nhuskr

Post by Nhuskr » Mon May 16, 2011 9:27 pm

Wish I was. Headed to Colorado for my nephew's graduation.

Oh well, I'll be in Iowa at Dave Walker's seminar in two and a half more weeks! Getting excited. :lol:

Cheryl

tailcrackin

Post by tailcrackin » Tue May 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Meller, I believe we will have a real good time, it has been a pleasure working with you on things over the phone.
kwik irish, john says I am not allowed to work red dogs, all weekend!! Just teasin!!
Roosters mom, I wish you could come, I think it would really benefit you and your touch with the dogs, I understand, and have also enjoyed our conversations on the phone, would like to have you swing by to shake your hand if at all possible, thank you for your job with the wildlife, I have heard threw the grapevine, you bust your butt, to make things happen, I personally thank you for what you do.
Nhuskr I hope you enjoy Daves seminar, my email is always open, if you have a question, or an issue you dont understand, would be happy to discuss, and try an figure things out. His approach on things is different than mine, the style is the same, though, I hope you have a great time. Thanks You guys/gals, cant wait to meet you, Jonesy
"Don't make it happen. Get it ready and let it happen"
- Ray Hunt
www.jonesysgundogs.com