I'm in a pickle...

proudag08

I'm in a pickle...

Post by proudag08 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:36 pm

... and I need some help.

Long story short, there was a breeder in my area (25 minutes away) that I had wanted a pup from. That breeder told me a while ago that he wasn’t' having a litter in my time frame. The breeder gave me the name of a partner of his that might be having a litter in my time frame. I ended up putting my name on his buddies list (first male pick, no deposit, just my name). His buddy lives a good days drive from me, one way. Now the original breeder emails me and says he will have a litter after all. Both litters SEEM equal but what do I know... I'm a first time gun dog owner.

My question is this: would I be better served getting a dog from a breeder so close to me or does that matter? Also, would it be a punk move to jump off the second breeders list to get on the original breeders list?

Also if you are curious to the breeders and litters please PM me and I can give more specifics that ARE NOT TO BE SHARED ON THIS POST! I know talk about specific breeders is frowned upon here so lets just keep names and such off the post. Also, I need some others to tell me if one litter is better than another. Like I said, PM me and I can give you names and such.

Thanks for all the help gents!

Chukar12
GDF Junkie

Re: I'm in a pickle...

Post by Chukar12 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:44 pm

They are friends? Maybe you should ask guy two if it creates hardship for him as you are more comfortable with the close guy? As the breeder I frankly wouldn't care if the pups werent born yet...are they? Which breed are you getting I forget?

Ridge-Point

Post by Ridge-Point » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:45 pm

I would just call the breeder that has your name on the list and ask what he thinks. If these guys are buddies then I am sure it's not going to be a big deal.

prairiefirepointers

Post by prairiefirepointers » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:47 pm

All I will say is that everyone has the right to be happy with what they are purchasing. IF you have not put up a security deposit, and they don't require one, then I don't think a notice well in advance is a "punk" move by switching breeders. Just explain the situation.

I have a deposit policy in place to protect myself. That way if someone decides to buy from us, its not on a whim. (hopefully). Or, if they come up short on grocery money one week, and call saying "I've changed my mind, I'd like my $100 back"

This litter I have now, I had a client send a deposit (who lives near UTAH) and around week 5 contacted me and expected me to deliver the dog when it was ready... They forfeited on their deposit because they couldn't afford the gas to come and pick up the dog, or the fee to have it delivered. :roll:

In short, Its your money and a great deal of time that is being invested in a pup. Don't settle. Buy what YOU want. :D
Jess Stucky
Prairie Fire Pointers & Supply
Pretty Prairie, KS
http://www.prairiefirepointers.com
http://www.prairiefirepointersupply.com
'Distinguished Dogs for the Discriminating Hunter'
Doesn't Your Dog Deserve The Best?

"Add clarity to your life, see through the eyes of a dog"

proudag08

Post by proudag08 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:51 pm

Im getting a GSP and no they are not born yet.

So are you guys saying I should go with the close breeder? I dont mind going with the far breeder. Is it better to have a close breeder? Its not about distance, its more about the litters. I think they are fairly similar but I dont know.

Thanks prairie. They both have deposit policies but I have not put one down on either litters yet. However, I am on the list for the "far breeder" but am not on the list for the "close breeder"

Chukar12
GDF Junkie

Post by Chukar12 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:56 pm

can you post the pedigrees ? someone on here will know the dogs and can PM you some thoughts. You cannot swing a deadcat without hitting a GSP groupie on here...

proudag08

Post by proudag08 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:09 pm

Close breeder litter:
Dam: Fully Automatic Ike x NGDC FC AFC Echo's Little Bit of Clown
Sire: FC Keg Creek’s Rising Cooper (by NFC Tonelli’s Rising Sun) x FC/AFC Brandi's Hitailyn Cheyenne

Far breeders litter:
Dam: GK's Ramblin Kyser x Eshod's Daisy Duke Vk
Sire: FC Eshod’s Revolution x FC Eshod’s Arkansas Lady

Also, I know these dogs come from big running dogs but I will mostly foot hunt with them. Just an FYI.

displaced_texan

Post by displaced_texan » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:12 pm

prairiefirepointers wrote:All I will say is that everyone has the right to be happy with what they are purchasing. IF you have not put up a security deposit, and they don't require one, then I don't think a notice well in advance is a "punk" move by switching breeders. Just explain the situation.

I have a deposit policy in place to protect myself. That way if someone decides to buy from us, its not on a whim. (hopefully). Or, if they come up short on grocery money one week, and call saying "I've changed my mind, I'd like my $100 back"

This litter I have now, I had a client send a deposit (who lives near UTAH) and around week 5 contacted me and expected me to deliver the dog when it was ready... They forfeited on their deposit because they couldn't afford the gas to come and pick up the dog, or the fee to have it delivered. :roll:

In short, Its your money and a great deal of time that is being invested in a pup. Don't settle. Buy what YOU want. :D
I agree with this... From the buyer's perspective though. I don't breed...

I will add a few thoughts.

What exactly does "on the list" mean? Reason I ask is if no money has changed hands and he has a deposit policy I cant see having a problem with you not getting one.

I wouldn't worry about distance as much as the bloodlines. I spent a day driving to go get the one I picked up in October, not because of the breeder , (nothing against him) but because the pup was exactly what I wanted.

I'd say call breeder number two and talk to him about it.

On Edit:
I do construction for a living. Nothing is in the bag until money changes hands... I'm sure that shapes my perspective.
I have English Pointers because they don't ever grow up either...

nikegundog
GDF Junkie

Post by nikegundog » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:21 pm

can you post the pedigrees ? someone on here will know the dogs and can PM you some thoughts. You cannot swing a deadcat without hitting a GSP groupie on here...
For a guy who refuses to be out lazied, you come up with some good posts.

RoostersMom
GDF Junkie

Post by RoostersMom » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:26 pm

I'd pick based on the qualities you want in the dog. I'd also be actively looking for a litter that would support the type of hunting you're doing the most of. If these are all age horseback trial breedings and I wanted to foot hunt, I would look at a litter that was more in tune with my needs. Maybe you've already done that, I don't know.

You'll likely have the dog for more than 10 years (of course if it's a great dog it'll die at 3 and if it is the worst hound ever, it'll live to be 17). You want to get the pup that you want. I wouldn't shy away from choosing one over the other even if I'd given my name on a pick. You have to live with the pup for it's entire life, make the best pick you can so that goes as smoothly as possible. Don't worry about hurting someone's feelings.

msrkennels

Post by msrkennels » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:44 pm

If you don't want to wait I have a one year old male thats already started and would be perfect for a foot hunter he's out MSR'S CRYSTAL BLUE PERSUASION [NAFC ANNIE'S LITTLE STINKER X NC TONELLI'S RISING SUN] nad G&N'S ECHO'S SHELTERBELT [NAFC ANNIE'S LITTLE STINKER X NC GK'S NUKE IT] JUST P.M

Sharon
GDF Junkie

Post by Sharon » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:46 pm

proudag08 wrote:Im getting a GSP and no they are not born yet.

So are you guys saying I should go with the close breeder? I dont mind going with the far breeder. Is it better to have a close breeder? Its not about distance, its more about the litters. I think they are fairly similar but I dont know.

Thanks prairie. They both have deposit policies but I have not put one down on either litters yet. However, I am on the list for the "far breeder" but am not on the list for the "close breeder"

No they are not saying that. They are saying "Talk to the guy on whose list you have your name , explain your preference and see what he says."
" We are more than our gender, skin color, class, sexuality or age; we are unlimited potential, and can not be defined by one label." quote A. Bartlett

nikegundog
GDF Junkie

Post by nikegundog » Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:59 pm

If the puppies are of equal breeding, I personally would not travel across the country to get an equal pup. Since no deposit has been placed you are under no obligation when backing out, same is true as the breeder. If the breeder is from the same state, it would help in contact disputes. If you are from different states the contact isn't worth much of anything, because time and legal fees would the battle a waste of time. Is the first breeder aware of your contact with his friend?

gittrdonebritts

Post by gittrdonebritts » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Just got 1 from each

Munster

Post by Munster » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:12 pm

Just curious, if you are a foot hunter, why do you want a big running dog?
http://www.huntwithamunster.com

Dealer for Dogtra, Ruff Tuff and Mud River Need a product, just ask.

gittrdonebritts

Post by gittrdonebritts » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:13 pm

Munster wrote:Just curious, if you are a foot hunter, why do you want a big running dog?
Whats wrong with dogs that run a little big we don't all like boot polishers :lol:

Munster

Post by Munster » Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:57 pm

gittrdonebritts wrote:
Munster wrote:Just curious, if you are a foot hunter, why do you want a big running dog?
Whats wrong with dogs that run a little big we don't all like boot polishers :lol:
Dont recall ever saying anything was WRONG with big runners. If the dude is a foot hunter, does he want a dog that is a mile ahead of him?

I guess a definition of "big running dog" needs to be in place.

Not sure what you are getting at with the boot polisher either, but I will let that one go as it is way to hot to play along.
http://www.huntwithamunster.com

Dealer for Dogtra, Ruff Tuff and Mud River Need a product, just ask.

RayGubernat
GDF Junkie

Post by RayGubernat » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:34 pm

If it were me, I would get on the phone with the breeder whose list you are on and talk to them about what you want in a dog and how their litter fits with your needs.

I would also remind them that the other breeder referred you to them when they thought they would not havepups to sell and tell them that they called you to tell you their situation has changed.

Having a breeder close is great if you can bounce things off them and run over there to show them what the dog is doing if you have questions as to how to proceed. However, you would be surprised what a knowlegeable breeder can get accomplished over the phone. after all, they know their dogs as well as anyone and whatever it is you are seeing for the first time...they have very likely seen numerous times.

Ultimately, I suggest that you go with the pup that you feel has the best chance of being the kind of dog you want to hunt behind.

BTW, I personally like the idea of buying a pup whose parents have big motors and plenty of gas in the tank. You can always choose not to mash down the accelerator on the Shelby Cobra you are driving, but if you are driving a VW bus, it does not make much difference what you do, 'cause it ain't goin' nowhere fast. With the Shelby Cobra...you got options, with the VW bus... you don't.

The dog with the big motor and big gas tank will be hunting hard from sunup to sundown and be ready to go the next day too...because it has the physical and mental tools to do that.

RayG

RoostersMom
GDF Junkie

Post by RoostersMom » Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:48 pm

RayGubernat wrote: Ultimately, I suggest that you go with the pup that you feel has the best chance of being the kind of dog you want to hunt behind.

YES
and

Respectfully disagree to the following:BTW, I personally like the idea of buying a pup whose parents have big motors and plenty of gas in the tank. You can always choose not to mash down the accelerator on the Shelby Cobra you are driving, but if you are driving a VW bus, it does not make much difference what you do, 'cause it ain't goin' nowhere fast. With the Shelby Cobra...you got options, with the VW bus... you don't.

The dog with the big motor and big gas tank will be hunting hard from sunup to sundown and be ready to go the next day too...because it has the physical and mental tools to do that.

RayG
I'm not onboard with Ray's comments, not because I disagree that a hard hunting dog is a good dog, but more because you said (OP) that you are a first time gun dog owner. Buying a Shelby when you're just learning to drive could be a disaster in the making - too much horsepower for a newbie. Not saying you need a boot polisher (though I have a Vizsla who works closely and I'd never call him a boot polisher - he's too busy hunting for that) but just saying that you don't need to be swayed by big names and field trial points. You need to find a dog that will hunt at the distance and speed that you'll likely hunt the most. For me, that would not be a big running dog that hunts 1/2 mile to over a mile away from me at lightning speed. I like to pheasant hunt and I like to quail hunt - and my dog never needs to be more than a 1/4 mile or so away from me in most situations.

And as a first time gun dog owner, I would never buy a dog unless I had hunted over one or more of the parents or previous litters (if a repeat breeding). You need to really research the litter and be sure it is going to provide you with the best chance of being successful in hunting the way you want to hunt.

birddogger
GDF Junkie

Post by birddogger » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:01 pm

BTW, I personally like the idea of buying a pup whose parents have big motors and plenty of gas in the tank. You can always choose not to mash down the accelerator on the Shelby Cobra you are driving, but if you are driving a VW bus, it does not make much difference what you do, 'cause it ain't goin' nowhere fast. With the Shelby Cobra...you got options, with the VW bus... you don't.

+1 here.

Charlie
If you think you can or if you think you can't, you are right either way

Ahumphers91a

Post by Ahumphers91a » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:08 pm

Go with the fully automatic ike breeding.

Brushbustin Sporting Dogs

Post by Brushbustin Sporting Dogs » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:19 pm

RoostersMom wrote:
RayGubernat wrote: Ultimately, I suggest that you go with the pup that you feel has the best chance of being the kind of dog you want to hunt behind.

YES
and

Respectfully disagree to the following:BTW, I personally like the idea of buying a pup whose parents have big motors and plenty of gas in the tank. You can always choose not to mash down the accelerator on the Shelby Cobra you are driving, but if you are driving a VW bus, it does not make much difference what you do, 'cause it ain't goin' nowhere fast. With the Shelby Cobra...you got options, with the VW bus... you don't.

RayG
I'm not onboard with Ray's comments, not because I disagree that a hard hunting dog is a good dog, but more because you said (OP) that you are a first time gun dog owner. Buying a Shelby when you're just learning to drive could be a disaster in the making - too much horsepower for a newbie. Not saying you need a boot polisher (though I have a Vizsla who works closely and I'd never call him a boot polisher - he's too busy hunting for that) but just saying that you don't need to be swayed by big names and field trial points. You need to find a dog that will hunt at the distance and speed that you'll likely hunt the most. For me, that would not be a big running dog that hunts 1/2 mile to over a mile away from me at lightning speed. I like to pheasant hunt and I like to quail hunt - and my dog never needs to be more than a 1/4 mile or so away from me in most situations.

And as a first time gun dog owner, I would never buy a dog unless I had hunted over one or more of the parents or previous litters (if a repeat breeding). You need to really research the litter and be sure it is going to provide you with the best chance of being successful in hunting the way you want to hunt.
All this research and see the parents hunt thing is just silly to me. If it was so easy to just see the parents and know what your gonna get. Life doesn't work that way. I'm gonna raise my dogs different than most, I'll get more out of a dog than most people will.

I say get what you want. It prob won't really matter in the end.
Robert Myers

Rajin Kennel

308-870-3448

Brittanys are Best enough said...

BBD's Ca-Ching
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=1061

Brushbustin's Ebbie SH
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=678

BNJ's Dirty Dozen Dixie
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=869

kensfishing

Post by kensfishing » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:22 pm

RoostersMom wrote:

YES
and

RayG

Why do you people think that a so called big running dog Cannot be hunted on foot. You need to wake up and smell the roses. All of my All Age dogs can be foot hunted. We've won a number of 20 minute three bird events with AA dogs. I know both of the dogs from Ike and Cooper. I watched Cooper grow up. As I've said before, You can take the run out, But you Cannot put it in.

birdogg42

Post by birdogg42 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:31 pm

Munster wrote:
gittrdonebritts wrote:
Dont recall ever saying anything was WRONG with big runners. If the dude is a foot hunter, does he want a dog that is a mile ahead of him?

I dont mind it :D

Cajun Casey
GDF Junkie

Post by Cajun Casey » Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:39 pm

proudag08 wrote:Close breeder litter:
Dam: Fully Automatic Ike x NGDC FC AFC Echo's Little Bit of Clown
Sire: FC Keg Creek’s Rising Cooper (by NFC Tonelli’s Rising Sun) x FC/AFC Brandi's Hitailyn Cheyenne

Far breeders litter:
Dam: GK's Ramblin Kyser x Eshod's Daisy Duke Vk
Sire: FC Eshod’s Revolution x FC Eshod’s Arkansas Lady

Also, I know these dogs come from big running dogs but I will mostly foot hunt with them. Just an FYI.
I'm on the side of why would a first time owner who intends to foot hunt the dog be looking at these breedings.
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

ultracarry
GDF Junkie

Post by ultracarry » Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Just because the parents are big runners does not mean all of the dogs will run medium to big. You can get a your boot polished and a dog that can run to the next state out of the same litter. The only way you will be able to know is if you buy an older dog.

I would go with keg creeks rising cooper x (any non clown dog)

Ahumphers91a

Post by Ahumphers91a » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:15 pm

Exactly Ken, as I remember someone wise telling me once, "you can't put run in a dog, but you can take it out when needed" It's called collar conditioning people. The dog should get the hang of, "OK it's trial time" or "OK it's time to throttle back". There not stupid guys. I have a male that can run huge if I let him, ( IF I LET HIM). Get the dog you want, train your way buddy!

Dirtysteve

Post by Dirtysteve » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:29 pm

Ahumphers91a wrote:Go with the fully automatic ike breeding.

Just curious to know what you guys based your input on?

Cajun Casey
GDF Junkie

Post by Cajun Casey » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:45 pm

Dirtysteve wrote:
Ahumphers91a wrote:Go with the fully automatic ike breeding.

Just curious to know what you guys based your input on?
Lack of good taste? :mrgreen:

prairiefirepointers

Post by prairiefirepointers » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:56 pm

RayGubernat wrote:BTW, I personally like the idea of buying a pup whose parents have big motors and plenty of gas in the tank. You can always choose not to mash down the accelerator on the Shelby Cobra you are driving, but if you are driving a VW bus, it does not make much difference what you do, 'cause it ain't goin' nowhere fast. With the Shelby Cobra...you got options, with the VW bus... you don't.

RayG
I dunno Ray.. I've Owned a SVT Cobra (still miss that car.. ahh the memories) And Yes, you are right. You have the choice to mash down or throttle back. My cobra had "Cruise Control" but I had no "Self Control" :lol:

Getting back on track now.. You know better than any of us on what you're expectations are in a dog, and the conditions and areas it will be hunted in. Picking a pup is a crapshoot anyways for the most part.
Jess Stucky
Prairie Fire Pointers & Supply
Pretty Prairie, KS
http://www.prairiefirepointers.com
http://www.prairiefirepointersupply.com
'Distinguished Dogs for the Discriminating Hunter'
Doesn't Your Dog Deserve The Best?

"Add clarity to your life, see through the eyes of a dog"

displaced_texan

Post by displaced_texan » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:01 pm

prairiefirepointers wrote: Picking a pup is a crapshoot anyways for the most part.
Say it ain't so! :lol:

Cajun Casey
GDF Junkie

Post by Cajun Casey » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:03 pm

displaced_texan wrote:
prairiefirepointers wrote: Picking a pup is a crapshoot anyways for the most part.
Wanna puppy? With a tail?
:mrgreen:

displaced_texan

Post by displaced_texan » Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:16 pm

Cajun Casey wrote:
displaced_texan wrote:
Wanna puppy? With a tail?
:mrgreen:
You got some allergy to good dogs? :mrgreen:

Yes, no, yes, no... Bloodline?

proudag08

Post by proudag08 » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:08 am

Thanks for all the help guys... I'll call the "far breeder" and let you guys know what he says. Thanks again! No matter which one I go with I should have a pup by mid September/ early October. Any GDF member in Texas willing to help me out with training, more specifically, exposure to birds, would be greatly appreciated!

Redfishkilla

Post by Redfishkilla » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:48 am

Only thing I didn't see that you might take into account. If the breeder is close and has grounds and birds he'll let you use might think about that. Also, if he'll help you train it that might also weigh on my decision. Guys like training their own dogs and it's valuable to have a person willing to help and let you use his training grounds. I think you should get the best dog though, IMO. Good Luck, post a pic.

ultracarry
GDF Junkie

Post by ultracarry » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:23 pm

BTW Steve I based my opinion on looks alone.... I don't care what the dog does in the field as long as they look good doing it ;%

Rule #1: always look good.
Rule #2: refer to rule #1.
Rule #3: no clown dogs.
Rule #4: when in doubt always pull out!

Dirtysteve

Post by Dirtysteve » Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:26 pm

ultracarry wrote:BTW Steve I based my opinion on looks alone.... I don't care what the dog does in the field as long as they look good doing it ;%

Rule #1: always look good.
Rule #2: refer to rule #1.
Rule #3: no clown dogs.
Rule #4: when in doubt always pull out!

Ha ha Good answers!
But I think I can change your mind about rule # 3 :wink:

gittrdonebritts

Post by gittrdonebritts » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:18 pm

Munster wrote:
gittrdonebritts wrote:

Not sure what you are getting at with the boot polisher either, but I will let that one go as it is way to hot to play along.
I'm just teasing you munster :D

ultracarry
GDF Junkie

Post by ultracarry » Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:05 pm

Is it linebred ? Change my mind at the lvbd club trial next year... or come out to ca city during the britt trials (i heard its the only time it is acceptable to run a finished dog in every stake) 50+ dogs in open gun dog.

Dirtysteve

Post by Dirtysteve » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:10 am

No not linebred. I will be there. Its one of my favorite trials.
I was at the last one and got to see your dog on Warrens String
Good looking dog.

proudag08

Post by proudag08 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:30 am

Ok gents I have talk to the "far breeder" and this is what I have decided:

I’m just going to stay put. I will be getting a pup from the far litter. After talking to the "far breeder" I feel a lot better about staying where I am. The fact of the matter is that these guys are good friends and partners. The close breeder's litter will actually be bred at the far breeder's place but whelped in TX. These guys plan their breeding together and work very closely together. That makes me confident that I would get just as much help training from the close breeder with a dog I get from the far breeder as I would if I got one from the close breeder.

Also, I am a new gun dog owner and have done a LOT of research (my own 5 gen pedigree with pictures) on the far litter. Both of these litters are going to throw great pups! I will be ecstatic no matter which pup I get! And as I told the far breeder when I told him I was staying with his litter, even though I know switching wouldn’t burn any bridges, I am a man of my word and when I say I am going to do something, I do it. I said I would get a pup from him, so I am going to.

Thanks for all the help guys and hopefully I will post pics sometime in October when my boy gets to come home, assuming the breedings even take. (crossed fingers)

Chukar12
GDF Junkie

Post by Chukar12 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:03 pm

by Dirtysteve » Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:10 am

No not linebred. I will be there. Its one of my favorite trials.
I was at the last one and got to see your dog on Warrens String
Good looking dog.
You were at the deal in january? did you run a dog? I was sober much of the time and I dont remember getting to meet you?.

Joe

Dirtysteve

Post by Dirtysteve » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:41 pm

Yea I was there. I took two 2nd's two 3rd's and won both the puppies stakes.
I went to Reno last weekend also. Did you ever make it?

Chukar12
GDF Junkie

Post by Chukar12 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:49 pm

No I didn't make Reno last weekend I was the victim of domestic oppression and had to attend some graduations...

You must have been at the GSP trial that Leroy did, not tyhe Britt trial Ultra was talking about?

Dirtysteve

Post by Dirtysteve » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:52 pm

Chukar12 wrote:No I didn't make Reno last weekend I was the victim of domestic oppression and had to attend some graduations...

You must have been at the GSP trial that Leroy did, not tyhe Britt trial Ultra was talking about?
The LVBDC trial not the Britt trial.

Chukar12
GDF Junkie

Post by Chukar12 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:54 pm

i see now...please slow down for the remedial group...you are making me feel inadequate

proudag08

Post by proudag08 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:56 pm

We can start a Chukar 12/ Dirtysteve thread if you guys want... Ha ha ha ha im kidding you guys!

Dirtysteve

Post by Dirtysteve » Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:59 pm

proudag08 wrote:We can start a Chukar 12/ Dirtysteve thread if you guys want... Ha ha ha ha im kidding you guys!
Sorry we hijacked your thread :oops:

Chukar12
GDF Junkie

Post by Chukar12 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:01 pm

turned into the chat room...sorry
no I am not your problem is solved Proudag!
Go do something productive

proudag08

Post by proudag08 » Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:03 pm

Productivity is over rated...