History Topic

baileydog2007

Re: History Topic

Post by baileydog2007 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:45 am

nikegundog wrote:Baileydog, it use to be one of the best walleye lakes in the state, then the state tried to manage it and lets just say that didn't go so well. Well here is the link to find some other trials, I wouldn't attend a spaniel trial unless you have one. http://www.akc.org/events/search/index. ... ixed_tab=7
you click on the type that you are interested in, then click on the state or states, then hit search at the bottom. Sorry for getting off topic.

I live on Lake of the Woods, dont have to go far for great walleye fishing! Thanks for the link.

jlowery

Re: History Topic

Post by jlowery » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:34 am

Cajun Casey wrote:JL, you just come on up and play with us. I'll even let you ride my horse if you want to catch a few braces.

I am gonna hold you to this.... Sounds like fun. That Setter works further than i have ever seen, so maybe stayin atop a horse will keep him in view. Never wanted a dog that worked so far out, my britt works close and is perfect in pheasant country, so i have that covered. Ready now to get my feet wet in the Trials with the Setter.