Who cares about the type?

Onk

Who cares about the type?

Post by Onk » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:36 pm

One thing I have enjoyed about GDF is all the input from the members, no matter what dog they own. One thing we all have in common is a love for bird dogs, no matter the breed. I think I have learn a lot from GDF members and have even made some great friends even if we have not met in person! Breed of dog is often times fun to banter about, but we all know each of us are basically just alike, dog lovers and full of opinions. Now what kind of food do you feed? LOL just kidding! Thanks to you all for all your help!
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/genview.php?id=3600

"I think we are drawn to dogs because they are the uninhibited creatures we might be if we weren't certain we knew better." -George Bird Evans " Troubles with Bird Dogs"

JessiNGunther

Re: Who cares about the type?

Post by JessiNGunther » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:02 pm

Very true we all do love our bird dogs not matter what the breed.
Life is best when you're Jeeping with your Family and Dogs
General Gunther Von Grants
Get Your Free Pedigree Today!

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Re: Who cares about the type?

Post by kninebirddog » Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Onk wrote:One thing I have enjoyed about GDF is all the input from the members, no matter what dog they own. One thing we all have in common is a love for bird dogs, no matter the breed. I think I have learn a lot from GDF members and have even made some great friends even if we have not met in person! Breed of dog is often times fun to banter about, but we all know each of us are basically just alike, dog lovers and full of opinions. Now what kind of food do you feed? LOL just kidding! Thanks to you all for all your help!
Friends...You :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..

Serious though I agree, Friends I have yet to meet..then there are quite a few I have met over the years.. On PDJ there is a good list of people who have met up and it is neat how it takes minutes to feel like you have been friends for years.

As for breeds a good dog is a good dog but Britts are best sorry couldn't help myself :lol:

oh and as for food ..I was looking at that black and white bag at the local slop and shop
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.