dog dr some Pics for you

High Brass

dog dr some Pics for you

Post by High Brass » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:09 am

dog dr
We have been very busy chasing pups for the last four weeks, but finally am getting around to sending you some Pics of Maggies 4 Ryman Setter girls. These are the first English Setter pups for us since about 1975. As much as we are enjoying them I wish we had that part of our life to do over again. How is that new Setter pup of your coming along? Will he be far enough along to get in the field this season?
I just want to thank you one more time for the great job you did on Maggies OFA X-rays.

Thanks
Bob

Hard Scrabble Maggie
Get Your Free Pedigree Today!

"[He] hopes to own a dog that has pointing instinct, and bird-finding brains. The dog that will hunt for you, not the dog you have to hunt for. The better type of English Setter....[is] the dual-type: Which means, the kind that are fit to shoot over in the field on game, and the kind that are fit to look at, or have about the home, the balance of the year and be appreciated."

George H. Ryman
Ryman Gundog Kennels

GUNDOGS
GDF Junkie

Re: dog dr some Pics for you

Post by GUNDOGS » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:16 am

BEAUTIFUL pups, nice coats and they sure are chubby little guys :D i bet they are alot of work and fun :wink: ...ruth
GUNDOGS SHORTCREEK IRON HORSE (HARLEY)

dog dr

Post by dog dr » Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:21 pm

wow, beautiful pups! i really like the one with the eye patch. my pup is still pretty immature. unfortunaely i havent had the time to devote to him i would like, but i have been exposing him to some pigeons. thanks for the compliment.

big steve46

Post by big steve46 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:04 pm

They are dandys!
big steve