Lab Bloodlines

MOOSE

Lab Bloodlines

Post by MOOSE » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:21 am

We took in a lab today. I have all GSP's so don't know lab bloodlines very well. I did pull up his 4 gen pedigree on AKC. Almost every dog at least has OFA hips done some have hips, elbows, CERF and I think I saw one had more than that done as well. I see some FC/AFC/NFC back there as well so that is nice.

Does anyone know much about these lines? If not that is ok. I was just wondering. I like to learn about dogs bloodlines. Have no real intentions of breeding him just wanting to learn about him as much as I can. Thanks!

http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=3924
Beth
UWP GRCH UMJCH BNJ Shooter's Rising Phoenix CGC-GSP
USUV UMJCH Flying High Rajah TDI- APBT
UJJ CH Legacyk FlwCrk The Old Peublo RD- GSP
UWP UCD UMJ URO1 GRCH BNJ Rumor Has It CGC RN RD NA II- GSP

bumper52

Re: Lab Bloodlines

Post by bumper52 » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:22 pm

Harley and Abe are two of the finest labs of all time. The reason I say that is the number of titled offspring they have produced. You can google those two particular dogs and find a lot of information on them. I have looked at 1000's of lab pedigrees and have never really come across the other titled dogs in this pedigree.

MOOSE

Re: Lab Bloodlines

Post by MOOSE » Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:25 pm

Thank you for the information. he is a fun fun dog.LOVES the water and very in tune to us. His previous owner never did bird work with him so he is very ball driven but could care less about the DFT. But it started to poor when I was playing with him so I didn't break out the frozen birds we had. Will have to try that probably next week as I am gone all weekend.

But thank you for the information. Any other info would be awesome!
Beth
UWP GRCH UMJCH BNJ Shooter's Rising Phoenix CGC-GSP
USUV UMJCH Flying High Rajah TDI- APBT
UJJ CH Legacyk FlwCrk The Old Peublo RD- GSP
UWP UCD UMJ URO1 GRCH BNJ Rumor Has It CGC RN RD NA II- GSP