Help Needed!!

MOOSE

Help Needed!!

Post by MOOSE » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:29 pm

We have a pup from our February 2011 litter that due to unforseen circumstances needs to come back to MI. The pup is in WA state. Is there ANYONE out there willing to help transport her back to MI for us?

I wish I had the funds/time to go there myself and get her but being a stay at home mom that is hard to do with a 4 year old.

Please message me if anyone can help.

And remember I want us all to respect the privacy of the current owners. The situation they are in is a tough one and I will never judge a person for what decisions they have to make. So the reason's this is happening is staying between me and them.

THANK YOU!
Beth
UWP GRCH UMJCH BNJ Shooter's Rising Phoenix CGC-GSP
USUV UMJCH Flying High Rajah TDI- APBT
UJJ CH Legacyk FlwCrk The Old Peublo RD- GSP
UWP UCD UMJ URO1 GRCH BNJ Rumor Has It CGC RN RD NA II- GSP

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Re: Help Needed!!

Post by kninebirddog » Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:53 pm

you might try some of the breed lists as there are some National trials coming up....The Gundog nationals in Ionia for the brittanys is the end of this month they had a dual brittany on the yahoo boards.....

also check with some of the rescue groups if there is a rescue being transported that might be able to do a tag along
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

MOOSE

Post by MOOSE » Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:59 am

Thanks kninedog. I sent out probably about 50 emails last night to every GSP club and rescue. Also emailed every board/director listed for all NAVHDA chapters between here and there. So we will see.

Thanks for the suggestions. If you want to PM me maybe let me know how I could ask some of your fellow Brittany people who might be going to that trial that would be awesome. Thanks!
Beth

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Post by kninebirddog » Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:41 am

Not really sure...I think most the pros that are handling dogs may already are headed over some training on the way some maybe getting some hunting on the way

Every one I know going are no where close

Anyways Good luck to the young dog...I know it is hard for a family to have to give up on a beloved pet when things don't work out...Hope there are no kids involved it sure can be hard on them when mom and dad have to get rid of the family pet :cry:
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

deke

Post by deke » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:26 am

Where at in Wa? We are going to South dakota in a month and i would be willing to bring him that far if you can make that drive or if we could drop him off with someone else

MOOSE

Post by MOOSE » Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:01 pm

I will keep you posted but at this point she is going to be flown here tomorrow. Flight is booked. Just have to have the one owner drop her off tomorrow at the airport. Thanks for the help and advice and if it falls through I will let you guys know. Thanks!
Beth

Willie Hunter

Post by Willie Hunter » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:22 pm

MOOSE wrote:I will keep you posted but at this point she is going to be flown here tomorrow. Flight is booked. Just have to have the one owner drop her off tomorrow at the airport. Thanks for the help and advice and if it falls through I will let you guys know. Thanks!
If there is an issue with the flight costs I would be more than happy to help out. Send me a PM.
Willie Hunter

MOOSE

Post by MOOSE » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:51 am

Willie Hunter wrote:
MOOSE wrote:I will keep you posted but at this point she is going to be flown here tomorrow. Flight is booked. Just have to have the one owner drop her off tomorrow at the airport. Thanks for the help and advice and if it falls through I will let you guys know. Thanks!
If there is an issue with the flight costs I would be more than happy to help out. Send me a PM.
WOW! Thank you for the offer. I will keep you all posted. The owner offered to pay for it all. I just have to drive 3 hours to the airport to get her. I am just waiting word that she has been dropped off. So here is for hoping! THANK YOU all for your help and advice! I am very sad for the family (just husband and wife no kids thankfully) but also very excited to get this pup here and get my hands on her again. :D
Beth

MOOSE

Post by MOOSE » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:08 am

She is on the flight and will be here tonight. Thank you all for your support and help! I appreciate it!
Beth

High Voltage

Post by High Voltage » Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:10 am

Glad things worked out.