For everyone interested

Birddogz

For everyone interested

Post by Birddogz » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:01 pm

My female Britt(14) is out of FT stock, I am not sure which dogs. I have ZERO idea where her papers are. I have moved 3 times since aquired her. My deceased male was out of Beans Blaze, Ban-Dee, Nolans last Bullet. Don't remember the order. NLB was his father. My DD is out of Maya Vom Wildflugel and Blucher Vom Mantinhoum. My PP is out of Cedarwoods Sharpshooter and Cedarwoods Hidden Image. Apparently it is critical to the moderator that I post this.
Speak kindly to me, beloved master. Revel in my unconditional love, and give me every minute that you can spare, for my time with you is short.

Chukar12
GDF Junkie

Re: For everyone interested

Post by Chukar12 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:21 pm

Those dogs sure enough produced an awful lot of good brittany dogs...

JKP

Post by JKP » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:31 pm

My DD is out of Maya Vom Wildflugel and Blucher Vom Mantinhoum. My PP is out of Cedarwoods Sharpshooter and Cedarwoods Hidden Image
And you're gonna tell us that these aren't bootlickin' meat dogs...Euro trash??...slack jawed, classless, ground pounding, wind suckin' excuses for bird dogs??? Gotta be!!!...there aren't any FT dogs in those pedigrees :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have it on good authority (this discussion list) that those dogs aren't credible (what's that mean???). :wink:

Elkhunter

Post by Elkhunter » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:33 pm

Birddogz wrote:My female Britt(14) is out of FT stock, I am not sure which dogs. I have ZERO idea where her papers are. I have moved 3 times since aquired her. My deceased male was out of Beans Blaze, Ban-Dee, Nolans last Bullet. Don't remember the order. NLB was his father. My DD is out of Maya Vom Wildflugel and Blucher Vom Mantinhoum. My PP is out of Cedarwoods Sharpshooter and Cedarwoods Hidden Image. Apparently it is critical to the moderator that I post this.
Geez, I better hurry and pull my for sale ads on all my dogs! Since they are all out of FT stock I figured they never had a chance in heck at finding a bird! Guess I will keep them and see how they turn out.

rschmeider

Post by rschmeider » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:49 pm

Birddogz, I have peds of just KS lines that i run in FT/Test and Challenges....I'm always looking for a better dog to breed to,or get a pup from...Where are you going to find 30 plus DD/Wirehairs/GSP/Britts in a field... You don't have to breed to number 1....I like the dog that found to many birds that really couldn't show himself...Thats why i trial :)

LincolnAlexander

Post by LincolnAlexander » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:16 pm

JKP wrote: And you're gonna tell us that these aren't bootlickin' meat dogs...Euro trash??...slack jawed, classless, ground pounding, wind suckin' excuses for bird dogs??? Gotta be!!!...there aren't any FT dogs in those pedigrees :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have it on good authority (this discussion list) that those dogs aren't credible (what's that mean???). :wink:
I don't recall having seen anyone say that... I also know some great Field Trial dogs that have German/Euro blood (even sires.) Different venues have value, and can tell you different things about a dog, including Field Trials & the JGHV tests.
CanCH Stonepoint's the Missing Link FD, RDX, V (Lincoln)
NorthLink Mattie's Bayou Shade NAVHDA NAII (108) (Shade)
NorthLink's Shaken Not Stirred NAVHDA NAI (112) (Olive)
http://www.northlinkweimaraners.com

markj
GDF Junkie

Post by markj » Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:55 pm

I would love to see this dog do her thing. Blind and deaf is a heck of a handicap IMHO.

My cousins dog was getting that way, spent an afternoon looking for her in a 1/3 section of tall grass. She just laid down and waited for us to find her. She was put down last year but I for one will not forget hunting with her.
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=1103
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=5210
"If there are no dogs in Heaven,
then when I die I want to go
where they went."
Will Rogers, 1897-1935