gsp on first wild bird hunt!!!

budlight11

gsp on first wild bird hunt!!!

Post by budlight11 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:20 pm

i have a 9 month old gsp black and white roan name gracie.on the top side she is out of zantes xena-wind rivers2-top gallant regardless sh-wind riners black magic mh and bottom side elk view spencer-wind rivers shake rad and roll-wind rivers hide and seek mh- fc dollys big is junker v greif just to name a few . but i have messed with her around the house from a pup . on the wing retreiving and some pen raised birds. the big thing is we took her out today with 3 of my other dogs we jumpd 6 coveys of birds long story short i got 15 rock solid points out of her today. shot 7 and she retreived to my hand and every time the gun went off it just boosted her more.it was great to see my time with her payed off . i tried to put a few pics on here of her but i dont no how can someone help me out thanks!!!

Elkhunter

Re: gsp on first wild bird hunt!!!

Post by Elkhunter » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Sounds like fun, I always like watching a young dog figure it out.

Gertie

Post by Gertie » Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:55 pm

"Nike, it took me a while to get it but once you do it its easy..go to photobucket online and register..whenever you want to upload a pic just hit the green button that says "upload now" and then hit the green button that says "select photos and videos", that will cause your files from your computer to show up and you can access all your pics that you want to upload from your computer..just select the pics you want and click the "open" button..it will put the pics on your photobucket album and you hit "save and continue my album" then put your mouse over the pic and hit "edit".. above the pic you will see the "resize" button, click it and choose the size 800x600 or you can choose smaller, click "apply" and at the bottom of the pic click " replace original" and you can post it on here by left clicking the IMG code then just paste on your post ..its sounds like alot but its really not once you do it..i dont log out of photobucket so i can just punch it up and it brings me right to my album...hope you do it so you can share pics :D ......ruth[/quote]"

Hope that helps. Congratulations on the your pup! Looking forward to the day when my pup does the same thing :D
'Dogs don't live long enough. Their only flaw really.' A.S. Turnbull
'Gertie'

budlight11

Post by budlight11 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:44 pm

thanks so much guys and thanks for comments i have 490 acres here and i raise quail but there is nothing like seeing your dog in wild birds. i usually send my dogs to tom pete at springcreek kennels to get trained but now i have a few finished dogs i will let them teach my pups haha i can just do the basics thanks much guys and hope your dogs work out great

jcbuttry8

Post by jcbuttry8 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:07 pm

There really is nothing better than a young pup doing it well. Kona just started pointing this week. I was afraid the bulb had been lost but the light turned on this weekend and man I couldn't wipe the grin off. Congrats and good luck with that pup. Love to see the pics when you get it mastered. Here is Kona on pigeons this morning.

Good luck,

Joe

budlight11

Post by budlight11 » Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:11 pm

thanks joe kona is one fine lookn dog!!!! good luck with her