In need for some GSP puppy help.

jcbuttry8

In need for some GSP puppy help.

Post by jcbuttry8 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:30 pm

Well, most of you read about my friend that lost his dog last weekend in a hunting accident. He texted tonight that they might need the help of a new pup to heal the wound. I could help him with a few EP but he wants another GSP. So, I was hoping I could get some help from all of you GSP owners out there. He would like to find something in the Bucks county area of PA or NJ. If you know of any good litters elsewhere send them over. PLease feel free to PM me also.

Thanks for any help on this. Would love to know that his kids could feel better with a new fur ball to keep them busy.

Joe

JHumes

Re: In need for some GSP puppy help.

Post by JHumes » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:43 pm

My young GSP is for sale, he's great with children and would be great any stocked birds/preserve or grouse/woodcock hunting your friend does. You can take a look at him in the Dogs for Sale classifieds. Thanks, James
James -cell: 484-636-9938
-home:610-279-5110

jcbuttry8

Post by jcbuttry8 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:48 pm

I should have mentioned that he is really interested in another female. I actually looked at that dog. Nice looking. Almost makes me want to pick up another short tail. I hope to get another EP soon, but thanks for posting. I will pass your offer along though.

Joe

JHumes

Post by JHumes » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:54 pm

No problem and the reason I'm actually selling him is to pay for an English Pointer. Do you hunt a lot of grouse/woodcock with your pointers, or mainly stocked birds?

jcbuttry8

Post by jcbuttry8 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:04 pm

Mostly stocked birds. She is a big runner. Not really a pup I would turn out on thunder chickens just yet. She is out of Miller's Silver bullet and Fiddlin Rocky Boy. She ran well last weekend on Phez, but I was in thick, tall grass so she hugged close. In shorter grass she would have been combing the country side.

Joe

AHGSP
GDF Junkie

Post by AHGSP » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:12 pm

Sent you a PM Joe. If just south of you in Boonsboro, MD isn't too far; there is a very nicely bred 8 week old gal available there.
Bruce Shaffer

"If you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always gotten"
Mark Twain

Bruce, Raine, Storm and GSP's
Almost Heaven GSP's
"In Search of the Perfect GSP";)

JHumes

Post by JHumes » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Myself and sons do a lot of hunting in New Jersey for stocked birds and usually bag a decent amount of quail or pheasant over him everytime we go out, but they lost almost as much birds to floods and snow as we did :cry:

Hattrick

Post by Hattrick » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:48 am

I have one male left that will be 8 wks this tuesday its a Friedelsheim's GSP breeding great pedigree. I have the details listed in the classified section. This was a great lot of males if hes interested I can send pics sunday. Pups start leaving this weekend.

I'm in MD just below

jcbuttry8

Post by jcbuttry8 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:19 am

Thanks for all the responses. I am sending over every offer that is presented. It is up to him to choose but keep them coming. I am sure he appreciates all the help.

Thanks,

Joe

Byrdgirl

Post by Byrdgirl » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:37 am

When I read about what happened to your friends GSP it broke my heart. I just feel terrible for him and his family.

Bob Corsaro from Nobelle's Kennel in Ridgewood, NJ is breeding his dam this week. I know he is still accepting deposits on females. I can't say enough good things about Bob or the GSP pups he breeds. I am also getting a pup from this litter (this will be our second Nobelles GSP) and we live in Bucks County as well. Your friend can contact Bob through his website at http://www.nobellekennel.com/ and his email is nobelleknl@aol.com.

Best of luck.

~Robyn
Follow our adventures at: http://gsphuntingdog.blogspot.com/
Hunting Dog Photography: http://byrddogphotography.com/