Started GWP Wanted

moomps

Started GWP Wanted

Post by moomps » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:08 pm

Well, I think I finally convinced my wife that we need another dog in the house. Our chocolate lab died last winter and we both took it pretty hard. If it were up to me - we would have had another dog immediately, but I let her decide when the time was right. I also think I have her talked into a German Wirehair Pointer, but my requirements are pretty tight - I want a started (at least) dog that is housebroken and used to living indoors. I would like a smaller one - about 45 to 50 pounds - either male or female.

If anyone out there has such a beast or knows of one, please respond to the post or PM me.

Thanks - Rob

snips
GDF Junkie

Re: Started GWP Wanted

Post by snips » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:59 pm

Where are u?
brenda

moomps

Post by moomps » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:08 pm

Minnesota. I am willing to travel to any of the bordering states to see the right dog.

Rob

jasonw99

Post by jasonw99 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:39 pm

I knew I should have housebroken mine. he is free to the right home. an awesome pheasant dog but he is a kennel dog

Wildweeds

Post by Wildweeds » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:38 pm

I know where there is a 3 year old that is completely broke and bred to the hilt and ready to go either hunting or trialing,He can win.His owner has health problems and has hung up his guns/starter pistol after 30+ years in dog games.He want's 2500 for the dog which is pretty cheap if you ask me considering well bred pups are 500-1000 bucks.My trainer has the dog and is boarding it for the guy,he did not train the dog but does give it workouts and has told me that the dog is a really nice specimen.just a little out of your driving range though........Washington.