Post by bigsugar » Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:13 pm

For those interested.

http://amesplantation.org/field-trial/2 ... nopsis.asp

Go Ted!!!!!!!!!!!

RayGubernat
GDF Junkie

Re: National CH Running Order

Post by RayGubernat » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:25 am

What an awesome field of dogs. I hope they all make their owners proud. Wait...they have already done that just by getting there.

It is not often that i have so many individual dogs and handlers to pull for.

I have to pull for Erin's Special Force on the strength of his Gunsmoke lineage. You don't see much of that anymore.

I have to pull for John Ivester's White's Solid Reward because of the dog's Redemption's Reward lineage.

Then there is South's Late Night that s being campaigned in honor of the late Dr. "bleep". What a magnificent tribute. I do not know the other owners, but John Milton is the genuine article...a sportsman. I wish them well.

Riverton's Funseekin' Scooter has my well wishes also. Maybe some of that Rebel blood will shine.

Lastly, I saw that Tom Liesfeld was running his dog as a bye. I sincerely hope he makes the most of his opportunity. I thoroughly enjoyed it the few times I ran with Tommy down in Virginia and at the Setter Club. He always made us feel welcome and was a great bracemate.

RayG

Cajun Casey
GDF Junkie

Re: National CH Running Order

Post by Cajun Casey » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:03 am

I am guessing the Monday running will be cancelled. Weather looks to be nasty there in the morning. Good luck to all, best to Game Maker.
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.