Catching Up!

Onk

Catching Up!

Post by Onk » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:44 am

Finally back on GDF after another home PC crash, Texas fishing trip and a daughters wedding! Missed reading all the info on here and of course all the great people. Time to once again catch up on some GDF reading! :D
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/genview.php?id=3600

"I think we are drawn to dogs because they are the uninhibited creatures we might be if we weren't certain we knew better." -George Bird Evans " Troubles with Bird Dogs"

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Re: Catching Up!

Post by kninebirddog » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:49 am

So what did you say at your daughters wedding...Did you go with the Not giving her away do you know what she has cost me line :lol: :lol: :lol: ...
"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
"When I hear somebody talk about a horse or cow being stupid, I figure its a sure sign that the animal has outfoxed them." Tom Dorrance
If you feel like you are banging your head against the wall, try using the door.

Onk

Post by Onk » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:08 am

I chickened out! Went with the standard, " Her mother and I"! She was a nervous bridezilla wreck and figured it might send her over the edge, but oh it was tempting! :lol:

"I think we are drawn to dogs because they are the uninhibited creatures we might be if we weren't certain we knew better." -George Bird Evans " Troubles with Bird Dogs"

ultracarry
GDF Junkie

Post by ultracarry » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:33 pm

My father in law went with the " I offered to buy her a house if she wouldn't get married" speech. My wife laughed. Shoot my wife was just as trashed as I was and had the minister repeat a lot.

Full bar and trashed ASAP. Limo driver had to pull over so we could get mixers for the wifes drink then for more vodka.

Onk

Post by Onk » Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Nice Ultra, only question is was your wife drinking because she was marrying you or out of the happyness of marrying you? :lol:

ultracarry
GDF Junkie

Post by ultracarry » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:42 am

Her dad was already starting and started to bring her drinks while she was getting dressed. Something like "your going to need this" lol.