Northern Missouri Training Club

hpvizslas

Northern Missouri Training Club

Post by hpvizslas » Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:28 am

Hello all,
I am interested in starting a training club in northern Missouri. This club will be based out of Macon County. The club will evolve into whatever level of training is desired by the members. We could have hunt test/Navhda type training one month and field trial training another. This club will not detract from any already in the area but will encourage participation in local events. Please send me your contact information, if you would like to get more info. This club is in its infancy of the planning process, so we are open to ideas.
Thanks
Jeff

PM me here and I will get you more info.

hpvizslas

Re: Northern Missouri Training Club

Post by hpvizslas » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:29 am

There has been interest in putting this together, so if you are interested in getting together with us, please let me know and I will send you the details. If you have already sent me your information, I will be sending you more info shortly.
Thanks
Jeff
hpvizslas@yahoo.com

topher40
GDF Junkie

Post by topher40 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:46 am

Jeff-
I applaud your efforts and wish you the most success in this! Your an ambassador to the sport and tradition!
Chris E. Kroll
CEK Kennels
http://www.cekkennels.com
785-288-0461

Governments govern best when governments governs least

-Thomas Paine

PntrRookie
GDF Junkie

Post by PntrRookie » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:38 pm

There are quite a few pointing dog guys around the Columbia area (not sure if that is too far south). The NBHA guys are always interested in getting new people into pointing dogs. We even run a few gun dog stakes. I can PM you their contact info if you would like to reach out to them.

Great idea...