Closed Breed Field Trials

Chukar12
GDF Junkie

Re: Closed Breed Field Trials

Post by Chukar12 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:06 pm

ok...ok..ok

this is the last of my time I am going to waste, I must close up work and hook up for Idaho...10 hour drive tomorrow.

2012 not listed on the website, everybody knows the placements EP, GSP, GSP. Britt
Callbacks ... 2 EP, 4 Britt, 5 GSP, and 1 GWP

NOW I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF Y'ALL WOULD BACK ON UP OUT MY FACE ABOUT BRITT FOLKS CLOSING TRIALS BECAUSE THEY GOT NO GAME....we close trials because we have the dumb 3 point major rule in a brittany club sponsored trial, we have to qualify every year for the Nationals with a win and another placement in a brittany sponsored trial, ...and we have strong club support.

original mngsp

Post by original mngsp » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:11 pm

we close trials because we have the dumb 3 point major rule in a brittany club sponsored trial, we have to qualify every year for the Nationals with a win and another placement in a brittany sponsored trial, ...and we have strong club support.
That 3 point Major in a Brittany Club trial has always struck me as an odd animal, isnt a 3 point major at an all-breed trial just as good? The annual qualifying is understandable and strong club support is a very good problem to have.

Ron R

Post by Ron R » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:12 pm

gotpointers wrote:The true national championship is the one at Ames.
It does'nt matter that much to me. The only National Championship that matters to me is the one that I'm competing in and trying to win.
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=2786

Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time.

ultracarry
GDF Junkie

Post by ultracarry » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:03 pm

I get it chukar.... So when you hold youself so high above everyone else in the dog game you don't need to run against anything that is below your standards..... Cool, very cool.

No when you get to mile post nine would you mind giving my dog a pat on the head for me... Be sure to wear gloves though. Wouldn't want the GSP to rub off on you. :D

Chukar12
GDF Junkie

Post by Chukar12 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:23 pm

I will make sure and give that pet shop refugee a biscuit or two .wait until you see the picture of me posing her up with her ribbons

ultracarry
GDF Junkie

Post by ultracarry » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:38 pm

I think she doesn't have any with her and she isn't running in the Brittany trial... Be sure to bring your boots... Kimber blew two pads on Sunday... She's running the ASD with boots... Or ran today. Haven't herd.

DGFavor
GDF Junkie

Post by DGFavor » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:01 pm

Be sure to bring your boots... Kimber blew two pads on Sunday... She's running the ASD with boots.
Boots should be outlawed...we're evaluating bird dogs aren't we!!? Must be the kinda thing they do at closed breed trials. :wink:

ultracarry
GDF Junkie

Post by ultracarry » Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:37 pm

Sometimes the just rip... Can't explain why she runs faster and harder than most dogs... Guess you can expect it when they eat up that much terrain. She could just work in front of the horses on the track and be a bird magnate but that would be like watching a Brittany trial. :D

I'll boot up to save on medical expenses , cuse shell run on no pads if I let her.. (its happened before).

dan v

Post by dan v » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:48 am

DGFavor wrote:
Boots should be outlawed...we're evaluating bird dogs aren't we!!? Must be the kinda thing they do at closed breed trials. :wink:
Don't be a hater. :lol:
Dan

Buckeye_V

Post by Buckeye_V » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:54 am

I know they could probably care less, but I just don't judge those closed breed trials any more. It's my way of rebelling. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
We have done something with nothing for so long we are now qualified to do everything with anything....

http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=275

http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=520

dan v

Post by dan v » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:00 am

Buckeye_V wrote:I know they could probably care less, but I just don't judge those closed breed trials any more. It's my way of rebelling. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Bet you'd make an exception for a breed NFT though...huh.
Dan

Buckeye_V

Post by Buckeye_V » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:04 am

Possibly, but I'm such an (insert colorful expletive) that nobody would ask me. :lol: :lol: :lol: Although I would probably hesitate for certain breeds. I don't like what they like :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Funny though, my card each season is full. I think it's cause I'm cheap.
We have done something with nothing for so long we are now qualified to do everything with anything....

http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=275

http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=520

phermes1
GDF Junkie

Post by phermes1 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:59 am

Buckeye_V wrote:Possibly, but I'm such an (insert colorful expletive) that nobody would ask me. :lol: :lol: :lol: Although I would probably hesitate for certain breeds. I don't like what they like :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Funny though, my card each season is full. I think it's cause I'm cheap.
Have horse, will judge. :)
http://www.socovs.com
DC AFC Valley Hunter's Southern Comfort CD MH NA NAJ, UT Prize II, "Shooter"
DC GCH Lagniappe's Chosen One MH, "Buffy"
DC AFC SoCo's Enchanted One JH, "TomBoy"
CH SoCo's Independence Day SH, "Patriot"
SoCo's Twist of Fate JH, "Emma Jane"