PointerSupply.com

trasmuson3

PointerSupply.com

Post by trasmuson3 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:39 pm

Does anyone have another contact phone number for PointerSupply.com? I purchased 2 new collars from them about 2 weeks ago and still have not received them. My order status still says "awaiting fulfillment," and I've been trying to contact them for a week now and email them. No one has answered or responded and their voicemail says its full!! I'm just trying to see what happened to my collars and my 30 dollars!!!

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Re: PointerSupply.com

Post by ezzy333 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:53 pm

I can't help you with that order but next time order from Gundog Supply and you won't have a problem.

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

trasmuson3

Post by trasmuson3 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:05 pm

Well I'm regretting my decision of buying from PointerSupply... I can't even get ahold of anyone to cancel my order!! :evil:

migratesouth

Post by migratesouth » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:13 pm

Contact your bank and tell them what's going on and that you'd like to initiate a chargeback.
Ripsnorter's Indiana Jones :: http://imgur.com/a/fzQAO

MTR

Post by MTR » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:18 pm

- Rob

Two barrels next to each other and two triggers - one behind the other!

trasmuson3

Post by trasmuson3 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:39 pm

Thank you, still no response, but I guess I'll just keep trying...

birddog1968
GDF Junkie

Post by birddog1968 » Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:08 pm

cancel your payment with your card company/bank.....believe you have some protections with visa...?
The second kick from a mule is of very little educational value - from Wing and Shot.

Hunters Pale Rider

Hunters Branch Jalapeno

prairiefirepointers

Post by prairiefirepointers » Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:43 pm

NOT to be confused with Prairie Fire Pointer Supply. And I'm NOT going to tell anyone where to order from. America isn't a communist regime.... Yet.
Jess Stucky
Prairie Fire Pointers & Supply
Pretty Prairie, KS
http://www.prairiefirepointers.com
http://www.prairiefirepointersupply.com
'Distinguished Dogs for the Discriminating Hunter'
Doesn't Your Dog Deserve The Best?

"Add clarity to your life, see through the eyes of a dog"

Ghosted3

Post by Ghosted3 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:03 am

prairiefirepointers wrote:NOT to be confused with Prairie Fire Pointer Supply. And I'm NOT going to tell anyone where to order from. America isn't a communist regime.... Yet.
Focus on the word "yet"

Corry

Meller

Post by Meller » Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:46 am

WE need to remember that word of " Mouth" is the best advertisment one can get and competition is best for consumer and proprietor, without it no one would have anything to compare a product to. I see nothing wrong here and with out comment no one would have even noticed!
By the way I shop where I have the best experience, and get what I want and if these things happen for me, Guess what I"m going to recommend them to someone else. Never had a store complain about that.

prairiefirepointers

Post by prairiefirepointers » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:19 pm

Transmuson, I suppose if you still can't get ahold of them you could go and post the link to this thread on all of his youtube videos. Might get a response then. :mrgreen:

Sorry you had that experience with any retailer, anywere.... Totally unacceptable.
Jess Stucky
Prairie Fire Pointers & Supply
Pretty Prairie, KS
http://www.prairiefirepointers.com
http://www.prairiefirepointersupply.com
'Distinguished Dogs for the Discriminating Hunter'
Doesn't Your Dog Deserve The Best?

"Add clarity to your life, see through the eyes of a dog"

trasmuson3

Post by trasmuson3 » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:46 pm

Well I had to put through a claim and cancel my payment. Ended up ordering my collars from gundogsupply, same products hopefully better outcome. Sorry, I wasnt trying to bash pointersupply at all, that was not my intent, just wanted some info on who I could contact, but thank you for the replies!

Greek

Post by Greek » Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:21 am

I am having the same issue. I used Paypal so I submitted a claim. Its been 3 weeks and no response or products.

birddogger
GDF Junkie

Post by birddogger » Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:38 pm

trasmuson3 wrote:Well I had to put through a claim and cancel my payment. Ended up ordering my collars from gundogsupply, same products hopefully better outcome. Sorry, I wasnt trying to bash pointersupply at all, that was not my intent, just wanted some info on who I could contact, but thank you for the replies!
You won't have a problem now!! But if you do, it will be corrected pronto!

Charlie
If you think you can or if you think you can't, you are right either way

stlgsp

Post by stlgsp » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:07 am

I bought some collars from him at a hunt test a couple of years ago, thought I had heard he has had some major health issues since then. I emailed someone who might know.

Greek

Post by Greek » Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:32 pm

UPDATE - Paypal refunded my money... Do not know what the issue was.

imbrookster

Post by imbrookster » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:13 am

Ugh... I was wondering about this company. I had ordered 2 day glow collars from PointerSupply.com 1-1/2 weeks ago & haven't heard back from him either. My order still says "Awaiting Fulfillment" I had tried to contact both of his phone #s and both mail boxes state full. No response to my emails either. So I did some internet searches on this company discovered this post and a few others regarding issues with this company. I was going to wait another week to see if I would get a response, but after finding this I have filed a claim with PayPal in hopes to get my money back. So frustrating. I should have ordered my collars from Gun Dog Supply from the start. The only reason why I didn't was because Pointersuppply.com had a neat day-glow Hot Pink reflective collar that I wanted and Gun Dog Supply didn't.

imbrookster

Post by imbrookster » Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:52 am

Ugh.... I was afraid of this as I had placed an order for 2 collars 1-1/2 weeks ago. My order also states "Awaiting Fulfillment". I have tried to call both phone numbers but get Mail box is full. I also sent several emails and no response. I did some internet searching on this company to see how reputable they are and found this and a few other posts on Pointersupply.com. I was going to give them another week, but after finding the posts, I have filed a claim with PayPal to hopefully refund my money. I know that I should have ordered them through Gun Dog Supply in the first place, but Pointersupply.com had a Day-Glow HOT PINK reflective collar that I really wanted so I just ordered through them. Big Mistake.

imbrookster

Post by imbrookster » Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:41 am

Update... PayPal did reimburse my money. Talked to a guy that knows David Kruse the owner of Pointersupply.com and he is apparently trying to sell his business. He needs to remove his website if he is no longer fulfilling orders :(