Women's hunting boots (gift)

chuckanut

Women's hunting boots (gift)

Post by chuckanut » Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:31 am

I'd like to buy the Mrs. a pair of boots to use for hunting/horseback riding. Any of you ladies have a good suggestion?

Jager

Re: Women's hunting boots (gift)

Post by Jager » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:31 am

Without a doubt, Justin George Straight boots!! Make sure they are the George Straight signature model. They have regular Justins and then the GS model. The regular isn't as comfortable, IMO. They are the most comfortable boots (women & mens). I've been through many brands and I'm pretty picky. These are like wearing sneekers. Joe loves his too. I don't think I'll ever own another brand. Water proof and lined. Georgia boots are my next choice if you need insullated for winter. Otherwise, put some warm socks on or toe warmers and the George Straits are the BEST!!! (Cindy)
Dear Lord, Please make me the kind of person my dogs think I am.

http://www.allnkennels.com

Susie

Post by Susie » Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:05 pm

Give her cash or a gift certificate so she can pick out the boot herself. Nothing worse then having a hunting boot that doesn't fit properly...been there done that <VBG>

dreamerofdreams

Post by dreamerofdreams » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:39 pm

Yeah, boots (like guns) are not something to buy for someone! Unless they've already tried things on and found what fits their foot, of course.

reba

Post by reba » Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:45 pm

Buying a woman shoes/boots is NOT a good idea.

Buy her something from WinterSilks

As a matter of fact I would not want my wife buying me boots; unless I told her the size, made and model. Then she most likely would buy something else because it looked the same and it was cheaper.