DT systems launcher problems

SCT

DT systems launcher problems

Post by SCT » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:38 pm

I bought this launcher new last year and it is already having problems. I thought it might be the batteries, but tonight with fresh ones it shut down after a few minutes. Running my pup for maybe ten minutes before she pointed my loaded launcher and when I push button to release it nothing happened. I got closer and closer but still nothing. I walked up and restarted it then it worked. Tried it again a couple minutes later and same problem happened. Can anyone tell me if there is a problem with these launchers? Do you know the quality of DTs warranty?

JIM K

Re: DT systems launcher problems

Post by JIM K » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:34 pm

my first thing as you did would be to put new batterys in it.i would say BATTERYS.

uplandrsb

Post by uplandrsb » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:09 am

I have had this happen to me as well... First thing is the batteries.. if you replaced them I have had to get another transmitter too.. for some reason the transmitters seem to be a little touchy.. sometimes it works better to hold down the "bird" button instead of a quick push..

SCT

Post by SCT » Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:15 pm

You guys are right. I bought some better quality batteries and it works great. Whew!!

Thanks, Steve

traveller2926

Post by traveller2926 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:00 am

See page 6 and reprogram. Had the same problems, but I reprogram as instructed and no problems. And, as stated earlier the remote is touchy... press the button in a firm manner an in the center of the button.