Innotek Bird Launcher ?

cstokes/southeast,ks

Innotek Bird Launcher ?

Post by cstokes/southeast,ks » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:03 am

Does anybody happen to know how to program the 4-channel Innotek command series bird launcher? Thank you.

Southwind

Re: Innotek Bird Launcher ?

Post by Southwind » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:29 am

Is your remote a Command series e-collar remote, or is it the 4 button remote used strickly for launchers?

All of the old Innotek e-collar remotes that had launcher controls all had a diagram on the back of the remote for steps to follow.

I know when I have to change batteries on my launchers, i have to sync the remote and the launcher back together. When you attach a new battery a yellow light flashes, and you have a few seconds to push the corresponding button on the remote to sync the two.

Might be easier if you can post a pic of your remote so we know which model you are referring to.

cstokes/southeast,ks

Post by cstokes/southeast,ks » Mon Oct 15, 2012 10:45 am

Southwind wrote:Is your remote a Command series e-collar remote, or is it the 4 button remote used strickly for launchers?

All of the old Innotek e-collar remotes that had launcher controls all had a diagram on the back of the remote for steps to follow.

I know when I have to change batteries on my launchers, i have to sync the remote and the launcher back together. When you attach a new battery a yellow light flashes, and you have a few seconds to push the corresponding button on the remote to sync the two.

Might be easier if you can post a pic of your remote so we know which model you are referring to.

I is just the 4 button launcher remote. I will try your advice and see if it works for me. Thanks

Ruffshooter
GDF Junkie

Post by Ruffshooter » Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:40 am

Good luck: I have 7 of the blasted things, with dog collars and just launcher control. None work, I can not get them to work, I have tried many times following directions and suggestions. I am about to modify these with the make your own launchers thread.

Rick
The best part of training is seeing the light come on in your little prot'eg'e.

Rick