Hate when work ruins your fun!

Elkhunter

Hate when work ruins your fun!

Post by Elkhunter » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:27 pm

Hit the hills this morning and Sadie was killin it! But had to go to work....... :evil: Man always keepin ya down!

This happened quicker than expected.......... :D Hate when ya have to come up from the bottom the "bleep" things just run on ya! Only move a few birds so was hopin the rest were at the top.
And we were right!
Some fine shootin by me!
Sadie is turning into a great little dog, been firin on all cylinders this year!
Last edited by Elkhunter on Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Xhipi1

Re: Hate when work ruins your fun!

Post by Xhipi1 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:36 pm

awesome pics. at least you get to go out once in a while. School has to be the worst though, In october there are mid-term, beginning of December there are finals and throughout the year there are tests, papers and quizes. HOW FUN!!! hopefully all be able to catch up on hunting when my masters degree is finished. :D

ultracarry
GDF Junkie

Post by ultracarry » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:49 pm

Half tempted to send you my dog......

jimbo&rooster

Post by jimbo&rooster » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:02 pm

Xhipi1 wrote:awesome pics. at least you get to go out once in a while. School has to be the worst though, In october there are mid-term, beginning of December there are finals and throughout the year there are tests, papers and quizes. HOW FUN!!! hopefully all be able to catch up on hunting when my masters degree is finished. :D
I don't know man, I managed to duck/goose hunt about 75days a year when I was in college..... you just have to weigh your options and set priorities :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Jim
A limit on the strap is nice, but the kill has nothing to do with tradition.

Elkhunter

Post by Elkhunter » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:08 pm

ultracarry wrote:Half tempted to send you my dog......
Your buddy is coming out in December!

campgsp

Post by campgsp » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:44 pm

jimbo&rooster wrote:
Xhipi1 wrote:awesome pics. at least you get to go out once in a while. School has to be the worst though, In october there are mid-term, beginning of December there are finals and throughout the year there are tests, papers and quizes. HOW FUN!!! hopefully all be able to catch up on hunting when my masters degree is finished. :D
I don't know man, I managed to duck/goose hunt about 75days a year when I was in college..... you just have to weigh your options and set priorities :lol: :lol: :lol: .

Jim
+1 priorities first.
I took a third shift opening just to have more time with my dogs. Yea after a hunt I might get 4hrs sleep but its well worth it!

Gertie

Post by Gertie » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:18 pm

:D Jealous!!! But not for long! Took a bunch of time off in Dec. and am planning to hit it hard. Looks like a real nice way to start the day. That's a really nice looking shorthair too, btw.
'Dogs don't live long enough. Their only flaw really.' A.S. Turnbull
'Gertie'

quackerjack

Post by quackerjack » Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:28 pm

Nice pictures! Making me jealous! :lol: That sure is a pretty shorthair.
Peace, it's what's for dinner!

Xhipi1

Post by Xhipi1 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:53 pm

jimbo&rooster wrote:

Jim

That must have been nice. In my case though if i fall under a 3.5 GPA (grade point average) i get my scholarships and grants taken away which is about $10,000 for me right now. I would love to go hunting and fishing but loosing $10,000 is not worth it. i have 1 more year to go to graduate and 2 more years of a masters degree then ill be FREE!!!! :D