Thanks to 2 GDF forum members

P&PGunsmith

Thanks to 2 GDF forum members

Post by P&PGunsmith » Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:54 am

i would like to publicly thank two GDF forum members. willt and Mr. JFH for help in getting a new pup.

willt advertised his litter in blaze x crash. Will i have only had her a few days but can tell she is going to be a fine dog if her owner doesnt screw her up. Glad i could be a part of your new breeding program. Thank Brandon as well, i have been watching Crash for sometime but did not see him being bred until this litter. i will post some pics, couple of wing on string points and her retrieving a teal that i had.

Mr. JFH, thank you for answering my topic and bringing her from utah to california. He and his wife drove from Florida to California stopping in Salt lake are to pick up the pup. This pup rode in style, she came out to the sacramento area in a yellow camaro. I am glad you and your wife had the patience to deal with a pup, although i dont think she minded and wasnt sure she was going to give the pup up. When you begin your quest for a dog let me know and i will gladly help you with anything i can including training.

Thanks Again.
Take Care
Pete

willt

Re: Thanks to 2 GDF forum members

Post by willt » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:06 am

Glad ur happy with her buddy, Im glad we were able to get u a pup. Big thanks to Mr.JFH also.

Coveyrise64

Re: Thanks to 2 GDF forum members

Post by Coveyrise64 » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:38 am

Glad the arrangements worked out Pete, Willt has a nice looking litter there. Enjoy the pup and keep me posted on her progress.

t
VC TJ's Highfalutin Hawkeye MH, UTI R.I.P. 4/29/05-12/18/18

Thunderhead's All Jacked Up R.I.P. "My Buddy" 9/9/09-1/27/14

VC TJ's Miss Filson MH, UTI R.I.P. 5/13/03-10/15/14

"I'd rather train for perfection than fix the problems of mediocrity" ~ Me