Gotta Vent!

TAK

Re: Gotta Vent!

Post by TAK » Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:28 am

Elkhunter wrote:I am glad a lot of you were not my neighbors growing up! We carried BB guns 24/7 and hunted rabbits or squirrels all day long, and they occasional bird. We did stupid things, shot out windows in new homes being built, windows in tractors etc. We never shot someones dog though, though we might have shot a few random cats.... We got caught and had to work to pay off the damage we did, part of growin up. But we were kids, kids do stupid stuff. Kids in my neighborhood threw rocks through my fence, I found out who it was and talked to their parents. They worked off the cost of me to fix my fence doing crap in my yard.
Holy crap! And I thought I was a bad kid for drinking underage! Sounds like in your youth you went on a crime spree! Glad you got straight, Josh is your real name right? or your in witness protection awaiting trial against some Mob bosses?

I can be 100% sure where I live and did something like that I would have had me arse kicked by the victims and then my dad! mom! 3 uncles, 1 aunt, the Dr that delievered me, all the nurses... maybe even twice!

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Re: Gotta Vent!

Post by ezzy333 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:25 am

I knew when we started down the path of how each of us would have reacted it would turn into another post where every poster would have to explain how they would have handled it and it would become a post of outdoing the previous poster. Even if the reactions were as bad or worse than what the kid did to the dog. I do think this one lasted a little longer than some but it is time to move on to something else.

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.