What in the blue blazes is going here?

dan v

What in the blue blazes is going here?

Post by dan v » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:03 am

Is it me, or are whole threads being deleted?

K9 posts something about the Smith's going to Garmin/TT...I reply....poof, gone now.

Maybe I need to take my meds...... :idea:
Dan

ultracarry
GDF Junkie

Re: What in the blue blazes is going here?

Post by ultracarry » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:07 am

I was wondering the same... With all the new mods they could just be practicing. I'm wondering what's going on with all these red names???

Cajun Casey
GDF Junkie

Post by Cajun Casey » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:22 am

Wyndancer wrote:Is it me, or are whole threads being deleted?

K9 posts something about the Smith's going to Garmin/TT...I reply....poof, gone now.

Maybe I need to take my meds...... :idea:
Take your meds anyway, but here.

http://www.theoutdoorwire.com/story/135 ... vw62j0hhnw
Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig.

topher40
GDF Junkie

Post by topher40 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:25 am

I am checking into why this was moved. It has been moved due to a TOS Violation, dont know anymore than that or why it would constitute a violation. The red names are for members to know who the Mod's are. They used to be all in green back when Grant owned the site. Personally I have had lots of complaints throughout the years that there was no way to tell who was a mod and who wasnt. You can look at it two ways, 1: Now you know who to contact when you have board related questions/ problems 2: You know when we are involved in a thread, it should keep folks honest :lol: . To mny knowledge we havent added any new mods..........yet. :wink:
Chris E. Kroll
CEK Kennels
http://www.cekkennels.com
785-288-0461

Governments govern best when governments governs least

-Thomas Paine

dan v

Post by dan v » Tue Jan 08, 2013 10:30 am

Hey,

I don't care it was moved...I was just doing some fishin'.....and something big and toothy took all my stuff. :mrgreen:
Dan

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:28 pm

Wyndancer wrote:Hey,

I don't care it was moved...I was just doing some fishin'.....and something big and toothy took all my stuff. :mrgreen:
Sorry Wyn, but the post was copyrighted material and was placed on our board. It was not placed on here as an ordinary post and to get it off while we decided what needed to be done with it I had to remover the whole thread which included your post. We are checking it out and will decide what needs to be done, if nothing it can be placed back on the board.

The other things you are talking about I am not sure what has happened with those. I know there were several posts that were completely off subject or inflammatory that were removed but as far as blocks I have no knowledge.

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

PntrRookie
GDF Junkie

Post by PntrRookie » Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:45 pm

Also do not like the fact that you can not post a thread/reply with more than 2 URLs in it. If I have a reply and want to show my images from Photobucket, I use the URLs, and it limits me to only 2. Why?

ezzy333
GDF Junkie

Post by ezzy333 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 2:06 pm

PntrRookie wrote:Also do not like the fact that you can not post a thread/reply with more than 2 URLs in it. If I have a reply and want to show my images from Photobucket, I use the URLs, and it limits me to only 2. Why?
I have no idea but see your point. I will try to findout if it can be solved.

Ezzy
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=144
http://www.perfectpedigrees.com/4genview.php?id=207

It's not how many breaths you have taken but how many times it has been taken away!

Has anyone noticed common sense isn't very common anymore.

jwnissen

Post by jwnissen » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:03 pm

Are the changes why it no longer changes the red box next to a post to a black after you are done reading it? I thought I was going crazy!! Now I have to look for the post I just read instead of a color :roll:

admin

Post by admin » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:14 pm

Hang on! We're tightening a few things up. :)

I made a few changes to the board settings to make the traffic increase more bearable to the servers, but I've walked a few back because it changes how long people were logged into the board, and how people read things.

I'm doing browser authentification and that could be the problem if you're using an older browser. If you're logged in, you SHOULD be able to see what you've read / not read AND be able to jump to the current reply in a topic with that link at the top of pages. If you can't, log out and log back in again. If THAT doesn't work, try clearing your cookies and log in again. If THAT doesn't work, please PM me and let me know what browser/version you're using.

Appreciate all my MODS, and my newly promoted moderators doing what they do to keep the lights on around here...
-- ROB SNELL,
DOG TRAINING DIGITAL LLC