National Pheasants Forever Fest

Double Shot Banks

Post by Double Shot Banks » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:15 pm

Hello,
This weekend i will be visiting a pheasants forever fest in Minneapolis.
http://www.pheasantsforever.org/page/1/ ... eId=118503
I hear there will be dogs, demonstrations, and other things related, i will be going with my grandfather who is looking for a new GSP after his died this last year, My dad also told me to look out for any black lab females :lol: not sure how many (if any) puppies will be there, but it should be interesting to go there and maybe talk with a few trainers!
Just wanted to see if any of you in the area didn't know about it or were already going.
Seeya soon
Isaac and Banks
I hear Tom Dokken will be there, Hey! maybe ill get my book signed!

jeffkrop

Re: National Pheasants Forever Fest

Post by jeffkrop » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:42 pm

I think I will go. I went I think 4 years ago when it was at the xcel and it was cool. I got to ask Tom Dokken a question during a talk that was cool.

Double Shot Banks

Post by Double Shot Banks » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:59 pm

jeffkrop wrote:I think I will go. I went I think 4 years ago when it was at the xcel and it was cool. I got to ask Tom Dokken a question during a talk that was cool.
Thats awesome! i would really like to ask him some things and maybe get an autograph but im sure he will be busy

wildwindgundogs

Post by wildwindgundogs » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:59 pm

Stop by the Wild Wind GunDogs booth at National Pheasant Fest 2013 at the Minneapolis Convention Center. We will be taking deposits on Bailey X Gunner Litter (GSP), Sayde X Atlas Litter (Lab) we will also have 1 female from Emma X Kane Litter (GSP) for sale. Also reserve your spot for the 2013 Training season and receive a WWGD Hat. Hope to see you there.

Double Shot Banks

Post by Double Shot Banks » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:04 pm

wildwindgundogs wrote:Stop by the Wild Wind GunDogs booth at National Pheasant Fest 2013 at the Minneapolis Convention Center. We will be taking deposits on Bailey X Gunner Litter (GSP), Sayde X Atlas Litter (Lab) we will also have 1 female from Emma X Kane Litter (GSP) for sale. Also reserve your spot for the 2013 Training season and receive a WWGD Hat. Hope to see you there.
I will stop by for sure! look out for the 15 year old!

RoostersMom
GDF Junkie

Post by RoostersMom » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:37 pm

Be sure to attend the seminars - one day may not be enough! Have fun and enjoy the whole deal.

Scott Linden

Post by Scott Linden » Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:12 pm

You will wish you'd gone sooner! Stop by and say hello - I'm in booth #410, or at my seminars.

Ricky Ticky Shorthairs

Post by Ricky Ticky Shorthairs » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:04 am

Double Shot Banks wrote:
wildwindgundogs wrote:Stop by the Wild Wind GunDogs booth at National Pheasant Fest 2013 at the Minneapolis Convention Center. We will be taking deposits on Bailey X Gunner Litter (GSP), Sayde X Atlas Litter (Lab) we will also have 1 female from Emma X Kane Litter (GSP) for sale. Also reserve your spot for the 2013 Training season and receive a WWGD Hat. Hope to see you there.
I will stop by for sure! look out for the 15 year old!
That pup from Emma and Kane is some of the best GSP blood in the country. Well bred.

Doug

DogNewbie

Post by DogNewbie » Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:23 am

I was going to go but I opted to go up north ice fishing. Pretty good trade I think :D Have fun.

Ms. Cage

Post by Ms. Cage » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:28 am

Stop by and visit with Ed Erickson of Autumn Breeze Kennels. Great guy !!!

JakeDD

Post by JakeDD » Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:16 am

Swing by the Deutsch-Drahthaar booth and say hi as well - I'll be there Sat morning til noon with a male pup I have available. Looking forward to going again - it's always a good time and interesting to see the cool new stuff vendors are putting out.

DogNewbie

Post by DogNewbie » Fri Feb 15, 2013 9:45 am

JakeDD wrote:Swing by the Deutsch-Drahthaar booth and say hi as well - I'll be there Sat morning til noon with a male pup I have available. Looking forward to going again - it's always a good time and interesting to see the cool new stuff vendors are putting out.
That male is still available huh?

Double Shot Banks

Post by Double Shot Banks » Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:11 pm

Had a blast. I got 3 hats, a T-shirt and lots if freebee's. I got to see Scott Linden who posted on here and i think i saw Jakedd with his dog but he was too busy to talk. And i got my book signed by Tom Dokken! I even got to talk to him to him for a while and listen to seminars.
I had a great time and i cant wait to go in the future

birddogsunlimited

Post by birddogsunlimited » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:42 am

i had plans of going this year but had a couple things that came up and couldnt make the trip. sounds like it was a good time from what ive been hearing

JakeDD

Post by JakeDD » Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Double Shot Banks wrote:Had a blast. I got 3 hats, a T-shirt and lots if freebee's. I got to see Scott Linden who posted on here and i think i saw Jakedd with his dog but he was too busy to talk. And i got my book signed by Tom Dokken! I even got to talk to him to him for a while and listen to seminars.
I had a great time and i cant wait to go in the future
Ha! Yes, we were quite busy Saturday with the pups on the table. Would have been nice to meet you and say Hi, but people were lined up 3-4 deep the whole time. Found a good home for my brown male pup I had there too and picked up a new 2 dog box.

Double Shot Banks

Post by Double Shot Banks » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:18 pm

JakeDD wrote: Ha! Yes, we were quite busy Saturday with the pups on the table. Would have been nice to meet you and say Hi, but people were lined up 3-4 deep the whole time. Found a good home for my brown male pup I had there too and picked up a new 2 dog box.
I believe you had a GWP on the table and some puppies for sale, you were at the drathaar booth or something?
Anyway i probably saw you somewhere