Pig Pen Contest

Ken Lynch

Pig Pen Contest

Post by Ken Lynch » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:45 pm

Not sure what will be the prize but can you top this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45iQjR9b ... e=youtu.be

High Voltage

Re: Pig Pen Contest

Post by High Voltage » Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:13 am

That is one happy dog, LOL!

markj
GDF Junkie

Post by markj » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:10 am

I didnt film it but last winter my dogs found a dead deer. They ripped it apart and rolled in it. Baths were given that night.

Ken Lynch

Post by Ken Lynch » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:45 am

Sorry Mark, hearsay testimony is not allowed. I have decided that the prize will be a bottle of dog shampoo.

Freeze

Post by Freeze » Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:34 pm

I did enjoy the video.

Unfortunately I do not have a video, only a still photo for my submission..... and no I have no idea where she found so much mud!

Ken Lynch

Post by Ken Lynch » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:18 am

Movies are more fun but photographs are accepted also.

markj
GDF Junkie

Post by markj » Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:35 pm

Well with all the yelling and puking I didnt get a pic. :) Baby went behind the place and found something to roll in. She came back wagging her tail so proudly, I could smell her 20 feet away.......She got a bath right there. I gotta go find the dead thing and remove it to the burn pile before she does it again..

Ken Lynch

Post by Ken Lynch » Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:19 pm

If you can figure out how to make smell-a-vision work that would be an acceptable entry.

Qwernt

Post by Qwernt » Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:52 pm

I don't have pictures, happened to long ago, but when I was a toddler, my parents left my three older brothers and I at home (ages 12,8,6,2). There last words were something along the lines of "and clean up your rooms, it is a like a pig pen in there". Boys being boys, my brothers heard "clean up the pig pen". Yes, when my parents returned, 3 boys (I was too young) were filling 5 gallon buckets and trying to dump them outside the pig pen. It was suspected that they had more on themselves than in the buckets.

Needless to say, the hose was used as a shower, and THEN a long shower followed by a good soak in the bath.

Trekmoor
GDF Junkie

Post by Trekmoor » Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:32 am

When I was about 9 years old my father took me to visit one of his friends who had dogs. I was told to take their Yorkshire Terrier for a walk while they talked . I took her about 200 yards along the lane to some pigsties and encouraged her to hunt the plentiful rats. We both had a great time and then I took her home. My father, his friend and his friend's wife looked at us in disbelief ! We were covered in You-know-what and apparently the bitch was to compete in a dog show later that day ! :lol: Both of us were grabbed, my hunting companion got a scrub down in the garden and I was given a bath while my father walked home to get me some clean clothes before my mother got to see me .

I didn't understand then what they all found so funny but me and my wee pal must have looked quite a picture.

Bill T.