Sutter Buttes Pointing Dog Club Trial, Sept 14th

jcbuttry8

Sutter Buttes Pointing Dog Club Trial, Sept 14th

Post by jcbuttry8 » Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Hello All,

It has been a short while since I was back on here. Had a few things in life take place and now I'm back to having dog fun again. Bama is in Canada and I have a new pointer that we will be running soon.

Now to the the topic heading. I am going to be out in CA in two weeks and staying over the weekend. I saw that this trial is up in Rio Vista that weekend and was thinking that I would take a trip up. It looks like it will be about an hour's drive for me. So, thought I would see who might be going up for that trial. I was also curious if there will be a wrangler there for horses.

Hope everyone is well and good luck on the up coming season.

Joe

ultracarry
GDF Junkie

Re: Sutter Buttes Pointing Dog Club Trial, Sept 14th

Post by ultracarry » Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:38 am

We had that on our list but are not going. Its all walking I think with one HB brace. Prob won't be a wrangler either.

mtlhdr

Post by mtlhdr » Sun Sep 01, 2013 11:00 am

I've attended a handful of trials at Hastings and all have been walking. Judges and planters ride and everyone else walks. I'd attend but it's the same weekend as mountain quail opener :D

jcbuttry8

Post by jcbuttry8 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:32 pm

Alright. So we were looking to get on horses so is there any other trials in the area that will have some horseback stakes?

Joe

Gordon Guy

Post by Gordon Guy » Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:55 pm

Are you in PA or are you in the CA? The trial announcment you posted under is in CA but the location under your name says PA???

There are quite a few AKC horseback events if you go north to OR, ID and WA. There are a couple AF events as well.