look for a brittany pup

ibbowhunting

look for a brittany pup

Post by ibbowhunting » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:18 pm

I'm look for a orange and white or white and orange male Brittany pup with the best hunting lines I can find, who are some of the top breeder of Brittany's with excellent hunting lines, i'm not trying to make this a who's who of breeders, I'm just try to find the best breed pup I can find, so if there a planned breeding of great dogs or someone has great pups on the ground please let me know

thanks

kninebirddog
GDF Premier Member!

Re: look for a brittany pup

Post by kninebirddog » Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:36 pm

419-551-1044 or email trhoades@williams-net.com Tim Rhoades has a real nice litter in Ohio right now ....
The sire is Rhoades Woods Loki. Loki is the son of 2x NAFC FC AFC Maxwell's Blew By You II and Knine's Peek-A-Boo. Other notables in the ped are. FC,NFC,AFC Microdot , NFC, DC, AFC Tequilas Joker, and DC Masked Shoshoni Warchief, just to name a few. The Dam is 1 X NSTRA Champion Donna's Lil Duracell AKA Tasha. Tasha is the Daughter of 2x NSTRA champion Rhoades Woods Lacie and FC, AFC Haps Spice Rum Luke. Other notables In Tasha's Ped Are FC AFC Ajax VII , 36 x NSTRA CH Nolans Last Bullet , And NAFC, DC, AFC Renegades Kansas Kid. Both parents are OFA GOOD

The previous litter went to hunters and a couple wild bird guides in Utah that have been extremely happy with the pups they have.

Pups are ready to go to their new homes. I am getting 2 of them myself just working on a way to get them transported as flying to phoenix this time of the year is not an option for me...Just to hot :wink: Trying to figure out how to fit in a road trip

mlittle

Post by mlittle » Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:14 pm

I second Tim Rhodes as well. Great guy, and you will enjoy dealing with him.

boonebrit

Post by boonebrit » Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:24 am

Check out smoking gun Brittany's in NC... He has some NLB/shambo/just call me Roy direct offspring .. Very nice hard hunting dogs.

Grange

Post by Grange » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:51 am

You could check out my parents website and give them a call to see if they have any pups remaining. They are located in WI and hunt grouse and woodcock primarily though we do take trips to SD for pheasant.
https://jdshawksbrittanies.com/Home_Page.php

I know the dam of this litter (Phoenix) well and hunted grouse, woodcock and pheasant with her as well as watched and judged her in cover dog and planted bird trials. She has excellent endurance and speed with a very nice point.

Phoenix will be in Western WI (Augusta) in early Ocotober and NW Wisconsin (Solon Springs) in late October for cover dog trials if you'd like to see her. There is also a Brittany Grouse Championship in Augusta, WI so you could see more brittanies than just my parent's if you're interested. The Brittany Championship is around the same time as the WI Grouse Championship and the National Amateur Grouse Championship so you could see a lot of good grouse dogs that aren't brittanies as well. These trials are in early to mid October.