Hunting Dog Training & More    

Popular Searches: Garmin Astro | Dog Collars | Tri-Tronics | SPORTdog

American brittany lines

Re: American brittany lines

Postby whatsnext » Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:57 am

I could see how a roan colored britt could go unnoticed i had a female that was mostly liver with ticking and i passed her up a few times in some ditch banks.
User avatar
whatsnext
Rank: Champion
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:43 pm
Location: bourbonnais il

Re: American brittany lines

Postby ibbowhunting » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:52 am

I picked a breeding now I just have to pick a pup
Thanks for all the help
User avatar
ibbowhunting
Rank: Champion
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:29 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota

Re: American brittany lines

Postby whatsnext » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:12 am

What breeding did you decide on ?
User avatar
whatsnext
Rank: Champion
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:43 pm
Location: bourbonnais il

Re: American brittany lines

Postby ibbowhunting » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:45 am

Shambos dark shadow/Nolan's last bullet/ just call me Roy are the more notable names in the pedigrees, its some what local so I can drive to pick him up, i can post the pedigrees when I get it
User avatar
ibbowhunting
Rank: Champion
 
Posts: 391
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:29 pm
Location: Northern Minnesota

Re: American brittany lines

Postby jtg » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:33 pm

jetjockey wrote:Why no talk of Blaze Dakota Trucker lines? On the trial circuit, he's produced some awesome dogs. While I understand some people don't like the roan, you can't argue his production of dogs who have competed against the best 1 hr All age dogs in the country. Heck, there are several of his grand sons and daughters who have mopped up as young dogs. Dogs who won as Derbys, and have done just as well as adults. In 2011, he produced, or grand sired 3 of the top 12 dogs in the Purina AA points standings, and two of those dogs weren't 4 years old yet. He's produced dogs that have won the Chicken, Pheasant (twice I believe), and multiple other places in those trials, including placing at Nationals at least three times. Name a big championship, and chances are, either he, or a dog he has produced, has won it.

Heck, his Brother was a NFC, RU NFC, and AA dog of the year........ I'm surprised nobody mentioned any of them..


would love to talk to Blaze Dakota Trucker's owner or principal handler - looked up his FT placements data base - curious to know if they're all there - he was born 1993 but all 23 placements span 1999 to 2003, all in AA stakes biggest win in the 1999 against 52 starters - impressive - curious because he's in my Britt's line - my Britt runs like an AA dog, though I handle him on foot, so he's just a big-rennin' gun dog and he's taking a long time to get his bird work in order - seems he may have a lot of Trucker in him - if database is right, Truker's entire FT career ran from age 6 to 10 - if anyone knows how to contact someone who knew Trucker well, please help me out, just want a brief chat about his development and various traits - thanks
User avatar
jtg
Rank: Just A Pup
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 4:42 pm
Location: Oregon

Re: American brittany lines

Postby TTIERNS » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:12 pm

Why no mention of Peter Gunn from Carter Kennel in Georgia. He is the only dog to win both the national and national amateur gundog of the year as well as some other national titles.
TTIERNS
Rank: Just A Pup
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:19 am
Location: Please ADD LOCATION

Re: American brittany lines

Postby Pedro » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:44 am

jtg wrote:
jetjockey wrote:Why no talk of Blaze Dakota Trucker lines? On the trial circuit, he's produced some awesome dogs. While I understand some people don't like the roan, you can't argue his production of dogs who have competed against the best 1 hr All age dogs in the country. Heck, there are several of his grand sons and daughters who have mopped up as young dogs. Dogs who won as Derbys, and have done just as well as adults. In 2011, he produced, or grand sired 3 of the top 12 dogs in the Purina AA points standings, and two of those dogs weren't 4 years old yet. He's produced dogs that have won the Chicken, Pheasant (twice I believe), and multiple other places in those trials, including placing at Nationals at least three times. Name a big championship, and chances are, either he, or a dog he has produced, has won it.

Heck, his Brother was a NFC, RU NFC, and AA dog of the year........ I'm surprised nobody mentioned any of them..


would love to talk to Blaze Dakota Trucker's owner or principal handler - looked up his FT placements data base - curious to know if they're all there - he was born 1993 but all 23 placements span 1999 to 2003, all in AA stakes biggest win in the 1999 against 52 starters - impressive - curious because he's in my Britt's line - my Britt runs like an AA dog, though I handle him on foot, so he's just a big-rennin' gun dog and he's taking a long time to get his bird work in order - seems he may have a lot of Trucker in him - if database is right, Truker's entire FT career ran from age 6 to 10 - if anyone knows how to contact someone who knew Trucker well, please help me out, just want a brief chat about his development and various traits - thanks


Sent you a PM
Pedro
Rank: Junior Hunter
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:11 pm
Location: Kansas

Re: American brittany lines

Postby DonF » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:36 am

I have followed K9 over the years and she has put out some really nice dog's. I remember her going with the Beeline dog she got as a pup, I could well be mistaken about that. She's always had very nice dog's before that too, have seen a few run in trials here in Oregon. She is very contentious about her breeding it seem's to me. I know Chucker from trials here in Ore too. Doesn't seem like the guy know's how to finish out of the placement's, his dog are a force to be reckoned with. I could get a pup from either sight unseen and be comfortable with it.
User avatar
DonF
GDF Junkie
 
Posts: 3366
Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:09 pm
Location: Antelope, Ore

Re: American brittany lines

Postby Sharon » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:37 pm

ibbowhunting wrote:Shambos dark shadow/Nolan's last bullet/ just call me Roy are the more notable names in the pedigrees, its some what local so I can drive to pick him up, i can post the pedigrees when I get it


Had to look 2 of those up and they sure look darn good!
User avatar
Sharon
GDF Junkie
 
Posts: 7594
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 4:46 pm
Location: Canada

American brittany lines

Postby MGIII » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:22 pm

This is a nice old thread that has been brought back to life. Any questions about pedigree on britts talk to arlette at K9. She knows her stuff
User avatar
MGIII
Rank: Champion
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 9:22 am
Location: Chandler, AZ

Re: American brittany lines

Postby deseeker » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:54 pm

There is a lot of Pedigree info on:
Brittanydata.com
User avatar
deseeker
Rank: 5X Champion
 
Posts: 870
Joined: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:38 pm
Location: Blair, Nebraska

Re: American brittany lines

Postby ezzy333 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:53 pm

There are many good breeders on here with several that have been breeding great dogs across our whole country.
User avatar
ezzy333
GDF Junkie
 
Posts: 16306
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 3:14 pm
Location: Dixon IL

American brittany lines

Postby MGIII » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:46 pm

deseeker wrote:There is a lot of Pedigree info on:
Brittanydata.com


Yes that too.
User avatar
MGIII
Rank: Champion
 
Posts: 308
Joined: Sat May 03, 2014 9:22 am
Location: Chandler, AZ

Previous

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

| Pedigrees

THIS POST : American brittany lines brought to you by Gun Dog Supply: Dog Training Collars & Hunting Dog Supplies

Click here to tweet this post

  • NOT logged in
  • American brittany lines
  • ./viewtopic.php?f=69&t=44011&start=50&sid=f5782bf2da2b4f7d7c05374af5031f71