Royalerun Kennel Announces...

JuliaH

Royalerun Kennel Announces...

Post by JuliaH » Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:19 am

Royalerun Kennel is proud to announce the addition of Daryl Thomas to our business. Due to David King's patience, skill and personality, Royalerun (under a variety of names over 35 years) has had a winning tradition of producing Field Champions and National Field Champions. With Daryl on board we believe that this tradition will continue. Daryl Thomas, Jr. was literally born into the sport. He has been helping his dad (American Field trainer, Daryl Thomas, Sr.) with training and scouting virtually his entire life. He is now looking forward to becoming a winning handler and trainer in his own right.

Brooks Carmichael

Re: Royalerun Kennel Announces...

Post by Brooks Carmichael » Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:03 am

JuliaH wrote:Royalerun Kennel is proud to announce the addition of Daryl Thomas to our business. Due to David King's patience, skill and personality, Royalerun (under a variety of names over 35 years) has had a winning tradition of producing Field Champions and National Field Champions. With Daryl on board we believe that this tradition will continue. Daryl Thomas, Jr. was literally born into the sport. He has been helping his dad (American Field trainer, Daryl Thomas, Sr.) with training and scouting virtually his entire life. He is now looking forward to becoming a winning handler and trainer in his own right.
I am glad to hear that Sara King is keeping the tradition going that David and she built.

Cconroy

Post by Cconroy » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:08 am

Here are some pictures representing Daryl's experience and success.

Cconroy

Post by Cconroy » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:08 am

Won the NBHA mid-South championship with Neely's New York
Won the Dixie Classics

JuliaH

Post by JuliaH » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:47 am

Daryl is a good guy for sure!! I neglected to put the time on the flyer, dumb me!, so here it is: We will begin at 9AM on Saturday, September 28th and lunch is provided. Come on down if you can and enjoy a good day or dogs and dog folks and fun! If you need directions, email me at julia@buggytownbirddogs.com and I will get you headed in the right direction!

Julia

JuliaH

Post by JuliaH » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:04 am

We had a grand time at the seminar yesterday! Lots of good dogs and lots of people. Add good food and the beautiful cool day, and it could not have been more perfect!

Julia